One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 12

Danii’s POV

I looked up from my place on the floor with a glare, but that soon disappeared and turned into a smirk when I saw who I had bumped into and what they looked like.

“Look what you’ve done!” Ali said with gritted teeth. The strawberry milkshake he had been drinking was now all over his books and his hoody. I couldn’t help but laugh.

“Least we all now know pink suits you” I stood up and was thinking about walking away before feeling bad, I gave a sigh and stuck my hand out to help him up. At first he looked at me like I was mad but then after a few seconds he took my hand, which also had strawberry milkshake all over it.

“Thanks” he mumbled when he was up. I shrugged and watched up him pick his books up. When he stood up straight again he let out a chuckle.

“What?” I asked, slightly confused about why he was laughing.

“Least I know now I can get away with wearing a pink top” I looked at him for a few more seconds before bursting out into laughter.

“Yeah, or a dress?”

“I wouldn’t go that far…” after a few moments our laughter died down. I began shuffling my feet.

“It’s weird, your talking to me like an equal and not some freak” He shrugged.

“Never really thought you were a freak” I looked up at him, he gave me a small smile.

“Really?”

“Why should I think you’re a freak? I don’t even know you to judge you” I gave a small sigh.

“Wish other people would see it that way…”

“You shouldn’t listen to what everyone says, they’re mostly jealous”

“Of what? Me? There isn’t anything to be jealous… it’s not like I’m going out with one of the popular boys”
“You could probably get them if you wanted to” I rolled my eyes

“Doubt it” He shuffled a little, then looked up at me.

“I better go…” He didn’t say anything he just left. I was still in shock that we had had a conversation without being bitchy with each other. Kimmy walked over to me.

“Did I just see that right? Ali Paul and you were having a conversation… without bitching at each other?”

“I guess…” I

“Wow, this is huge! What’s going on with him?”

“How do I know? He just told me that I could probably get the popular guys if I wanted to…”

“The popular guys being him and his “gang”..?” I shrugged and groaned.

“I don’t know. He confused me. Can we just go and forget about this?” Kimmy smirked and crossed her arms over her chest.

“I doubt that, but come on… we’ve got to get to lesson” I let her pull me by the arm to our next lesson, not really concentrating on the fact I had a test I was meant to have revised for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update.!!!
Yeah!!

lol..
I want to hear from Kimmy!!
Do you?!?!
How do I do in the test?!?!
xxx