One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 14

Danii’s POV

I dragged myself from the classroom soon followed by Kimmy.

“I’m so glad it’s the end of the day”

“Me too, are we meeting Lucas?”

“Yeah, we’ve got to head to the guys’ room he said he’d probably be in there as he had a free lesson”

“Nice, come on then” Kimmy lead the way through the many students who were going the opposite way to the entrance of the school. Many of the students were glaring at us for being in their way.

“Oh look who it is, the girls who are trying to become popular” I bumped into Kimmy as she stopped.

“Why you stop?” I looked up at Kimmy then at the person she was looking at. Emily stood with her group of friends.

“How and why are we trying to become popular?” Kimmy asked, her arms folding around herself.

“Don’t act Kimmy we all know you both want to guys” I laughed.

“If your talking about Lucas’s friends you’ve got yourself mixed up with the rest of the school. They’re the ones who want your boyfriend Emily” Emily rolled her eyes at us.

“Then why was you talking to Ali earlier and why were you both talking to Dan?” I looked at Kimmy then laughed. Kimmy joined in. When we both calmed down I looked back up at Emily with a smirk.

“Okay you caught us, we’ve been trying to steal them away from you so we can have them to ourselves for years” Emily’s eyes widened and her friends gasped. Kimmy laughed loudly.

“Doubt it! God, get over it, so what that we spoke to them, they’re good friends with Danii’s brother why shouldn’t we talk to them?”

“Ali’s my boyfriend and Dan is so getting with Mary” A girl behind Emily giggled. I couldn’t help but laugh again.

“Fine, what happened is Ali and I ran into each other, we said a few insults to each other and he left. Then in class Dan spoke to us when he asked if we were doing our test, then he called us freaks for doing the test, together Kimmy and I insulted Dan and he did it back then he left. That’s what happened, we weren’t trying to steal your stupid boyfriends now can we go?” Emily glared at me then looked at Kimmy who rolled her eyes when she did, Emily then looked back at me.

“Fine, but if I ever see you near my boyfriend or near any of the guys we’ll make you pay”

“Sorry, but we’ve got to decline the offer to stay away as my bestfriend and her brother is now for some reason friends with the guys”

“Fine! If Lucas isn’t with the guys then I don’t want you anywhere near them! Got it?”

“It’s clear, like crystal”

“Good, come on girls” Emily and her friends pushed passed us, even though nobody else was in the hall way so they could of gone around us, but no they had to push passed us. I looked at Kimmy and laughed.

“How rude!” She smiled and laughed.

“Come on, we better get to Lucas before he wonders where we are” She grabbed my arm when I didn’t move and began dragging me down the hall, towards the guys’ room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kimmy has more =]
xx