One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 15

Kimmy's POV
Arriving outside the guys’ room, a conversation could be heard muffled by the closed door. The fact that the door was closed signifying that it might be a private conversation didn’t seen to faze Dani who waltzed into the room to find Lucas and Ali.

She conveniently decided to stop a few millimeters into the room and so shoving her he rest of the way she smiled sheepishly as Ali said something to Lucas quietly before grabbing his bag from beside his feet and standing to leave.

“You alright, Dani?” Ali asked examining her face.

“She’s fine, Ali. Just confused about the homework we just got,” I smiled literally skipping over to Lucas by the window and sitting in the chair that Ali had occupied.

“Alright, see ya, Lucas,” he waved.

“Yeah, see ya, mate.”

Smiling, and turning to leave, he must have said something to Dani as he passed which caused her to smile and nod in return.

She watched as he walked out of the room and turn down the corridor, before heading towards Lucas and me.

“What was that all about?” I questioned, nodding towards where she had been standing.

“He said: “See you later.” What does that actually mean?”

“A lot of things with Ali,” Lucas mumbled causing me to snigger.

“What’s funny?”

“Nothing, Dani, and I have no idea what it means; guys throw it around like paper airplanes.”

“Come on, before you two start up some random conversation about planes, we’re going to go home, get our roller-skates and then head off to the park,” Lucas said walking out of the room.

“The park!?” Dani and I screeched chasing after him.

“Yes girls, the park.”

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

After dumping my bag inside the door and replacing my shoes with my skates, I carefully made my way back down the stairs, shutting the door behind me, and letting my skates roll me down the drive.

Dani and Lucas rolled down their drive as I jumped off of the curb and skated circles in the road.

The park wasn’t that far away and with a huge new tarmac area made specifically for skating, Dani and I were eager to get there.

Conversion only really stared up between the three of us when we approached the park gates and started to skate around the new tarmac area.

“So Dani, I heard that you managed to have a conversation with Ali without snide comments,” Lucas smirked, “what happened there?”

“Umm, yeah, I kinda ran into him and spilt his strawberry milkshake over him and his books and then we laughed about how he could pull off a pink top and I took it too far with dress, and then we were talking about how he was talking to me like a friend rather than some freak that no one wants to know, and he said that I’m not a freak and could probably get a popular guy like him if I tried and oh my god… no, nevermind.” She rambled causing me and Lucas to stop dead and stare at her.

“You do know that Ali has a girlfriend, right?” Lucas asked completely ignoring the end of Dani’s ramble.

“Yeah, one of Emily’s bitches, why?”

“No reason,” he smirked.

What Dani didn’t realize was that the whole time she had been rambling; Lucas had been telling me that Ali was ending his relationship (if he could call it that) with Emily’s friend due to feelings towards someone else.

“Lucas, tell me,” she seethed chasing after him.

“I know,” I smirked and before I knew it, Dani and I were both on the floor hissing at the pain of the fresh cut that had now formed on the heels of our hands, our elbows and our knees as we had collided with the tarmac.

“Oh God. Let’s get you two home and sort those out,” Lucas sighed bringing an end to our afternoon.

“Can we watch a film when we get back, seeing as this weekend you are planning something,” Dani questioned standing up.

“Yeah, sure,” Lucas smiled, “I thought you two had forgotten about that.”

“Come on. The first weekend we get to spend with you again, and you think we would forget it; pfft, yeah right,” I laughed causing Lucas to smile as Dani linked his arms with ours as we skated home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Random much?? XD

Comments are loved, Dani, what happens next??