One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 18

Danii's POV

I smirked and began to quietly giggle as the water began taking it’s affect on Ali. A wet patch appeared on his jeans but he still didn’t stir. After a few minutes we got bored as Ali seemed to not be waking up just yet.

“I’m gonna get some take out… any requests?”

“You know what we like” Kimmy said, still eyeing the sleeping Ali, hoping to see him begin to wake up. Lucas looked at me and I nodded, indicating that I wanted my usual.

“Be back soon” He said before leaving. I looked back to Ali, then at Kimmy who was now looking at me.

“You want to take some pictures?” Kimmy grinned and nodded, running out of the room to go fetch my digital camera. She returned a few minutes later. We began taking random shots of Ali and his little mess, just as we finished her stirred.

“What the hell?” I smirked along with Kimmy.

“You had a little mishap Ali” Ali pulled his hand out of the bucket of water, not realising it was in there in the first place and rubbed his face, he then pulled his hand away, looking at it with confusion.

“Why is my hand wet?” Kimmy and I burst into laughter.

“That is the reason of you little accident” I said, crossing my hands over my chest and smirking. Ali looked down at the bucket, then at his jeans and groaned.

“I don’t believe you did that!”

“I see our sleeping bed wetter has awoken!” Ali, Kimmy and I looked to see Lucas enter the living room, takeout in his hands.

“You were in this as well?” Ali asked, Lucas smirked and nodded.

“I brought the bucket, but it was their idea” Ali rolled his eyes.

“No one is to know about this! Got it?” He asked all of us, Lucas just shrugged while Kimmy and I looked at each other, crossing our fingers behind our backs we nodded.

“Don’t worry, your secret is safe with us” Kimmy said, I let a little giggle but hid it was a cough. Ali eyed us but then looked to Lucas.

“You got any bottoms you can lend me?” Lucas nodded.

“Yeah, let me just put these in the kitchen and then we’ll go get some” Ali nodded and stood up, following Lucas into the kitchen, Kimmy and I giggled at the wet patch which was also on his backside. Ali turned and glared at us before continuing on after Lucas.

“What shall we do with the photos?” I asked Kimmy, she shrugged.

“I don’t know, we could put them on a site or something…?”

“But how do we know that anybody will know him?”

“Oh! I got it! We could put them on the school website, they have that folder thing where we can put our own photos don’t they, we could put them there… loads of people go on there to check if they’ve been tagged into any photos” I grinned.

“Great idea, come on let’s do it!” We quickly ran into the kitchen, grabbing our food and telling the guys we’d be in my room and then heading up the stairs to my room to upload the pictures.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woop =]
Updateness!!
What happens next Kimmy?!?
xxx

... So I have edited the little mistakes I made hehe!!
Jacob is a character out of the other story I'm currently writing..
So sorry =D
xxx