One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 21

“Who the hell took those pictures?”
“Where were you when it happened?”
“Why the fuck would you let them be put up on the school site?”
“How are we supposed to live this down?”

Arriving outside the guys’ room, questions were being thrown at Ali as he stood, head hanging between the other four. Dani coughed to make our presence known and everyone turned their eyes to us except for Ali who turned to look in the opposite direction. All their eyes showed anger.

“What the hell did you do it for?”

“Leave them Alex.” Ali’s voice was quiet but he made it known.

“What? Are you saying that it wasn’t them?” Alex said as he turned sharply to face Ali.

“I never said it wasn’t them, I just told you to leave them,” Ali replied, his voice still quiet.

“Who was it then, Ali?” Alex seethed as he strode over to him.

“I don’t know,” he choked.

“How can you not know? Where were you last night? What happened?” Ed asked with his eyes still focused on us.

“At home. I got rid of Lisa,” he sighed.

“Why’d you get rid of her? The two of you were perfect together,” Dan asked whipping his head round to look at Ali.

I heard Dani snort beside be so I shoved slightly.

“That’s only what she puts on for school; you don’t want to know what happens behind closed doors,” he snapped shoving past them and taking both mine and Dani’s wrists before leading us out of the room.

Once we were away from the others and out of ears reach of anyone else, Ali stopped walking and sat on one of the picnic tables in the courtyard with his feet on the bench.

“I guess you guys saw the pictures,” I mumbled shuffling my feet as Dani and I set our focuses on the floor.

“Why’d you put them round the school?”

“Ali, we aren’t the ones that blew them up for the whole school to see,” Dani said softly as she looked up at him. Raising my vision I saw how upset Ali really was. Even though we had crossed our finger behind our back when we promised to keep it between ourselves, it was kind of obvious that the rest of the school would do this to someone as popular as Ali.

“But you put them somewhere the school could get to them to blow them up, didn’t you?”

“Yeah, the school site photo albums,” I sighed, “sorry.”

“Look, it doesn’t matter. I don’t care. It’s your week with Lucas I shouldn’t have invaded on you guys I was just pissed off with Lisa and I knew that after I broke up with her that she would be round my house and wanting an explanation and so I had to get out. Your saw how the guys reacted when I told them, the bloody freaked, so going to their places was no option and Lucas was the only other person I could think of. I’m the one that should be sorry,” he said resting his elbow on his knees and putting his head in his hands.

Dani and I must have had the same thought as we sat on either side of him and put an arm round his shoulder.

“I guess we all have something to be sorry for then!?” Dani laughed shyly.

“Guess so,” Ali laughed lifting his head. “You know, if anyone sees us together we are so dead.”

“Yep, we had best go,” I said as I took my arm from around Ali.

“The bell goes in ten minutes, we could always go and-” “Ali?” Dani was cut off by a high pitched voice, another one of the schools stuck up girls.

“Shit, were dead,” Ali laughed. “That’s Lisa.”

“Ali!”

“What do you want?” Ali sneered.

“To know why you broke up with me but I think I just found the reason,” she said as she appeared in front of the three of us with an amused look on her face.

“These two have nothing to do with why I broke up with you,” he smirked, “they are friends of Lucas.”

“So it is true then?”

“What’s true?” Dani asked.

“That you two are using Lucas to get the Ali and the rest of the band.”

“Lisa, leave these girls out of it. They are nothing to do with this. Most of the shit you are to by Emily is just that – shit, so go build a bridge and get over it. Maybe then you will find the truth,” Ali raged walking off and signaling for us to follow.

“All you care about is that band of yours. You don’t care about anyone else. That band is becoming your life,” she screeched after us.

“It’s a better life that I will have with you,” he shouted before smirking at the two of us.

Next thing we heard was a high pitched squeal and the stomping of heels on the ground before she stormed off, back to where ever she came from.

“You know that whole build a bridge thing? I like that,” Dani laughed.

“Yeah, I like it too,” he smiled down at her before turning his attention in my direction. “But I like her better,” she whispered smiling to which I smiled back.

“Where exactly are we going, Ali?”

“You’ll see…”
♠ ♠ ♠
Where oh where are we to be taken by Alistair?? XD

Dani? Any ideas??