One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 23

After cramming all eight of us into on waltzer cart, Dani in Ali lap and me on Ed’s, we ended up going on for an uncountable number of rides and with a large number in the cart, subsequently making the cart heavier making it spin faster than we intended it to, meant that getting off of the ride and down onto the field was a laugh for us all.

Dani and I were trying to support each other but ended up swaying too much that we fell to the ground in a fit of giggles.

“I think that’s the last time we go on a waltzer for a while,” Dan laughed and he flopped down beside the two of us.

Eventually all of us where lying in a mess on the floor still laughing and watching the sky ‘spin’.

“Okay, so what’s next?” Dani continued to giggle as she stood up, obviously now being able to balance herself.

“Waltzer,” I laughed jumping up and grabbing Dani’s wrist to drag her off but unfortunately I was stopped by a hand grabbing my ankle.

Looking down I saw that Ed was the one who had hold of my ankle as by the look on his face, he was pretty determined not to let go.

“I think we have spun enough on the waltzer to last us a lifetime,” he smirked up at me.

“Aww, but the waltzer is fun,” Dani pouted as did I causing the others to laugh.

“Fine, you two go on it but don’t come complaining to us when you have been sick,” Lucas laughed standing up with the help of Alex as everyone else followed.

“It won’t go fast if it’s just the two of us.”
“Okay, we have got to stop doing that.”
“No seriously.”
“Stop it.”

Dani and I went into our faze of saying things at the same time causing us both to crack up as well as the others… all except Alex.

The looks he was giving us made it obvious that he still wasn’t sure about being our friends but hopefully he would warm up to us a bit with the rest of the guys now being our friends as well.

“Lucas, are you…” “Yes, Alex. I am positive that they aren’t twins!” Lucas laughed shoving Alex in the back slightly and I’m almost positive that I saw a smile crack slightly on his face.

“Okay, if we can’t go on the waltzers, how about…” I paused to look around and something caught my attention, but before saying anything I glanced at Dani to see if she had spotted it, which she had.

Smirking at each other we turned to face the guys before shouting “…Merry-go-round!”

“You girls have got to be kidding,” Teddy laughed.

“Nope! If we can’t go on the waltzer we will go on the merry-go-round!” Dani smiled placing her hands on her hips.

“Why?”

“The waltzer goes round and spins… the merry-go-round…goes…round…” I said slowing as I stated the obvious giving off a confused look.

“Well done genius,” Lucas laughed. “Come on, we have 20 minutes before we have to be back. We will go on the merry-go-round to shut these two up and then head back.”

“Yay,” Dani and I cheered as we ran towards the huge contraption holding various horses on poles.

As the others arrived, Dani and I kept looking at the ride and from the corner of my eye I saw Ali wrap his arms around Dani’s waist and whispering something in her ear causing her to smile. Next thing I knew I had a pair of arms around my waist as well.

“Will you come on a double with me?” the voice and question that made my heart melt told me that it was Ed who was standing behind me and turning to face him I smiled and nodded as the rise stopped.

Ed took my hand and led me up onto the ride, as did Ali with Dani. After helping me onto the horse, Ed climbed on behind me and wrapped his arms round my waist once again.

“Oi, short stuffs,” I heard Dani call from my right and so gripping onto the pole running through the horse, I turned to face he to see her holding her phone out. Looking back to Ed, he gave me a cheeky grin and we both turned back and stuck our tongues out at her as she took a picture.

“Aww, don’t they look cute,” Ali laughed.

“Give it here,” I demanded as I leant over towards her, Ed’s grip on my waist tightening to make sure that I didn’t fall.

Grabbing her phone and sitting back upright I looked at the photo. It was pretty cute.

“Take one of them,” Ed whispered in my ear, and so I discreetly took a picture of her and Ali as she leaned back into his chest as they smiled at each other.

Showing Ed the photo he took her phone from my hand a set it as her background. Locking her phone I shoved it in my hoody pocket as the ride started up.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Once the ride had come to a standstill, Ed climbed off of the horse and put his hand out to help me down. Taking it I got off of the horse and stood in front of him realizing that he was roughly only an inch taller than me.

“You’re such a gentleman you know that,” I smiled.

“Yeah, I try,” he smiled back turning a light shade of crimson in the process.

“Come on,” I laughed as I took his hand and lead him down off of the merry-go-round.

Once we got to the others, Ed dropped my making causing me to send him a confused look. Ed simply nodded his head towards Alex; I smiled slightly letting him know that I understood.

“I believe you… have my phone!” Dani laughed as she jumped on my back. Catching her legs I laughed and told her that I did.

Dropping her back to the floor, I grabbed her wrist to hold her back from the group as they walked ahead of us. Taking her phone out of my pocket, she smiled as I handed it to her.

“Thanks,” she said quietly, stuffing her phone into her pocket and hugging me quickly.

“Only for the best,” I laughed as we ran to catch up with the others.

When we got to them, we mixed into the middle of the group giggling as Alex turned round to look at us, and this time I know he smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rather a long chapter this
time but I had to get it all in!
XD
Now more from DANI!!!