One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 29

Kimmy’s POV

Once Alex had got sorted himself out after deciding that the shirt he had pulled on when we entered the room “wasn’t right”, we had sorted the room out and put the instruments and leads away before we headed out of the room. Ali still had his arm around Dani, holding her close, and I was on Ed’s back as we stumbled through the foyer.

“Well, well, well. Look who it is! Lucas, the dorks and the band geeks. Congrats by the way,” Emily giggled in her far too high voice, her posse of idiots following behind.

“Uh, thank!?” Alex replied in a fake confused voice knowing all to well that Emily was being sarcastic about congratulating them.

“Your welcome babe,” she smiled before turning to look at Ali. As she did I looked towards them as well. It was obvious how much closer Ali pulled Dani in and fear was evident on her face.

“Ali, darling, when you were with me, your life was at a total high, but getting with her…” she sneered looking at Dani for a brief second “…will put you life in such a big hole. You will be going to the complete opposite end of the scale.”

By now Dani’s face was almost red with anger as Emily spoke her words, dragging them out every now and then. “Is that really what you want?” Emily questioned with a fake frown.

As she did so, one of her girls mad their way behind the group to Dan and Teddy. She was obviously Dan’s girlfriend as she leant in to give Dan a kiss who quickly turned his head to the side causing her to kiss his cheek.

Turning back and I tried to hold in the laugh as I leant my chin on Ed’s shoulder but ending up snorting causing the others to turn their heads and look at me. I gave them an ‘I’ll-tell-you-later’ look and the shrugged it off.

“Well?” Emily gave Ali a look that was hidden to most of us by her hair, but Dani must have seen it.

“Emily, get lost! I got rid of you for a reason and what ever shit you come up with using that piece of extremely annoying pink fluff in your head that is supposed to be a brain, is probably nowhere near the reason why I did get rid of you, so take your stupid bimbo friends and leave us all along!” After Ali’s speech it was time to make out exit.

Alex lead the way past as the rest of us followed and the stamping of Emily’s stilettos and her high pitched screams of Ali’s name were echoing through the foyer causing many to look in her direction.

Laughing as we hit the pavement outside the arena, Ed let me drop off his back as he struggled to stand.

“That,” Alex started “was classic!” This sent us all into a round of high-fives for Ali.

“So what was it that you were snorting at?” Ed asked turning his attention to me as we started to make our way down the road, after recovering from our laughing.

“Oh, um, yeah, that was about Dan and what’s-her-face!?” I said turning too look at Dan for her name.

“Lucy,” he laughed.

“That’s the one. Isn’t she Emily’s twin our something?”

“Yeah, she is,” Teddy cut in.

“Double the gene, double the disgusting,” Dani and I laughed pretending to stick our fingers down our throats.

Walking the rest of the way to our destination, conversation was held between individuals as Ali continued to keep his arm around Dani.

“You know when you guys walked of stage after you had played?” I asked turning to Ed.

“Mmmm, what about it?”

“What did you say to Alex?” I smiled innocently.

“What makes you thing I said something,” he smiled, knocking me slightly to the side.

“I was watching you!” I laughed sticking my tongue out in retaliation. “What ever it was made him smile,” I said matter-of-factly as I folded my arms over my chest.

“Okay, so I did say something to Alex,” Ed smiled as he slung his arm round my shoulders and pulled me into his side, “And it did make him smile...”

“I can sense a but…”

“…but that doesn’t mean I am going to tell you what I said to him.”

“Eddd,” I whined taking his arm from round my shoulder and stopping in the middle of the pavement causing everyone else to stop as well.

“What’s up with you?” Lucas laughed as Teddy shoved me forward.

“Nothing,” I mumbled looking towards Ed. The others seemed to realise that I was messing around and carried on walking but Ed came back towards me.

“Come on,” he said softly as he took my hands and tried to drag me forward. The contact of his fingers on my hands sent a tingling sensation through my arms.

“I’m not going anywhere until you tell me what you said to Alex,” I said trying to keep my face as straight as possible. Ed looked over his shoulder towards the others before speaking again.

“If I promise to tell you when we get near the others will you move?” he smiled. Ed’s smile was irresistibly cute and him being my weakness recently, I gave in a smiled back.

Wrapping his arms around me in a quick hug, he turned me round so we could carry on behind the others. There was a comfortable silence between us but because Ed was holding my hand, my trail of thoughts was concentrated on that rather than anything else.

Suddenly or hands come towards my side knocking me slightly from my daze, “Are you listening?” came Ed’s angelic voice from my left.

“Huh, what?”

“Take that as a no then shall I?” he smiled.

“To what?” I asked confused.

“To listening to me!”

“No, sorry, I wasn’t,” I smiled slightly.

“Don’t worry,” he smiled back, taking his arm round my shoulders, our fingers still entwined meaning my arm was across my front.

“So what was it you were saying?” I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.

“I actually told you what I said to Alex as we walked off stage,” he said. I could hear the smile in his voice.

“Oh right, and what was that?”

“I said that it was nice to see that he has warmed up to you and Dani rather quickly after his whole ‘I-hate-you-both’ faze,” he laughed.

“He has, hasn’t he!?”

“Yeah, he has. And don’t think I didn’t see you both stick you tongue out at him,” he said releasing my hand and poking my side.

“Who said I thought that?” I laughed.

“Me,” he smiled poking me again as I ran off, him chasing behind me.

After running a short distance I had managed to catch up with the others and looking over my shoulder to see how far Ed was behind me, I smiled as I saw him slowing.

“Whoa,” I heard Alex laugh as I was picked up and spun round. Naturally when someone picks me up and spins me round, I close my eyes knowing how easily I am made dizzy so I was unable to tell who was spinning me.

After feeling my feet firmly touch the ground again I saw Alex standing in front of me with a rather concerned look on his face.

“Don’t do that again,” I laughed.

“Kimmy and dizzy is not a good mix, she will be on the floor for hours,” Dani stated as Lucas laughed.

“Lucas was the first to find that out, weren’t you?” I shot causing him to stop laughing abruptly. “Thought as much,” I smiled.

“Take it he did something similar?” Teddy asked.

“Yeah, but we were on the top of a cliff at the time,” Dani answered for me knowing that I probably wouldn’t want to talk about it.

All the guys stood with realisation on their faces, obviously working out that we were near the edge of the cliff when it happened rather than safely away from it.

After a few seconds, Dan spoke up, “Come on, lets get inside before the once clear blue sky clouds up more than it needs to!”

“This is where we are going?” I asked gobsmacked.

“Who’s place is this?” Dani asked in the same trance that I was in.

A voice spoke from our left, “Mine.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, long chapter XD
Okay, so for the next part there are obviously 5 options as to whos house it can be so take your pick,
A?
B?
C?
D? or
E?
Comment you answer =]