One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 32

Danii's POV

To: Kimmy
From: Dani
Yh sure... u no where everyfin is.! Luv ya ryt bk xx


I put my phone away and looked at Ali, who was still sat next to me, his head on my shoulder. He was looking up at me.

“Who was that?” He asked, lifting his head up.

“Kimmy, they had a problem. Nobody’s old enough to buy beer”

“Damn, I guess we forgot about that… are they on their way back?”

“Nope, they’re going to raid my house, we usually have tons of stuff in the house” Ali grinned.

“Sweet”

“Did I just hear you say that someone is raiding our house?” Lucas asked, turning from the TV screen to look at me and Ali.

“Yup, Kimmy and Ed… for more beer as nobody is old enough to get served!” Lucas shrugged.

“I will be soon” He said with a grin. I rolled my eyes.

“Well soon isn’t good enough. Anyway, they shouldn’t be that long, they know where everything is” Lucas nodded and turned back to the TV. The guys were currently on the Wii, on Mario Karts, Lucas was against Alex while Dan and Teddy watched. I did a little stretch and moved around so I was comfortable again.

“You okay?” I looked at Ali and grinned.

“I’m fine, are you okay?” He grinned back, nodding.

“I’m great. Hug?” I smiled and leant into his open arms which he wrapped around me protectively. I smiled at how comfortable I was in his arms, it was an amazing feeling.

“Awwh, look at them!” I turned myself so I could see the guys, Ali’s arms stayed wrapped around me, Alex, Teddy and Dan were grinning at us whilst Lucas was looking at Ali suspiciously which I rolled my eyes at.

“Shut up” I mumbled before resting my head back on Ali’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, they’re just jealous” He whispered in my ear. I looked up at him, he was smiling down at me.

“Of what?”

“That I get to hug the prettiest girl ever” He kissed my blushing cheek but pulled away when the front door opened at shut.

“We’re back!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hmm.. Oh dear, you interupted me this time.. Kinda :p
Your turn!!
:D
xxx