One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 37

Kimmy’s POV

After half an hour of discussion, it was decided that Dani, Lucas and I were going to hang out as just the three of us, after all it was decided that the weekend was supposed to be about the three of us.

Walking home, Dani stated that she was going to stay in Ali’s clothes, as was I going to stay in Ed’s so it was agreed that today was going to be a day of random activities in the house.

We were currently in the living room of my house and as my parents were out with Matt, the house was empty. This gave us the chance to talk without worrying that would be heard by him.

“So what happened last night after Ali took me upstairs?” Dani asked as she searched through our stack of films.

“Ali told us what had happened between you both and I-”

“Got incredibly jealous,” Lucas laughed cutting me off.

“I did not,” I screeched throwing the cushion within my reach in his general direction.

“Was that supposed to hit me,” he smirked as it flew past him.

“No, but this one is,” I laughed getting up and whacking him in the stomach with another cushion.

Lucas and I broke out into a full on fight with the cushions and Dani had to break us up declaring, “You two are so immature.”

I just laughed knowing that she and I could be far worse if we were left to it.

“Okay, so Kimmy got jealous. I don’t care how much you just were. What happened after that?”

“I told everyone that I didn’t need to be intoxicated to the high God-damn heavens in order to get my point across,” I laughed as Dani put the DVD into the drive.

“What film?” Lucas asked.

“Horse Whisperer,” Dani said as she sat between us bringing the popcorn that was beside her. “I wasn’t actually pissed, you know that?”

“What?” Lucas and I said in unison.

“It was all a stunt to get Ali away from everyone else,” she laughed. “How else do you think I remembered it all this mornin’?”

“Bitch,” I mumbled throwing a handful of popcorn at her.

“Oh, come on. Something is bound to happen between you and Ed sooner or later.”

“Yeah true,” I mumbled. “Can we make it the first of the two though?” I laughed as the film started.

“We can try,” Dani smiled as we all got comfortable for the duration of the film.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cheeky Dani!!

You know the drill - Read/Comment/Subscribe =]

xXx