One Wish, One Girl

Chapter 8

Danii’s POV

I woke up to a familiar noise. Irritating as it was, I was happy to hear it again.

“Come on Danii, you need to get up. We walk to school remember”

“Yeah, I’m up”

“Okay, well I’m coming in” I rolled over just as he opened the door, popping his head in, he grinned at me, and I smiled in return.

“I didn’t think you’d wake me up” He laughed.

“Yeah, it’s the routine we always had, but now I’ve got a better routine” I groaned.

“What?”

“Okay, well you know how I hang with Alex and the guys, well I thought that one week I could wake you up and walk with you and Kimmy and the next I could walk with the guys”

“So basically it’s going in a cycle?” He grinned, happy that I understood him.

“Yeah, you think it’d be alright?” I sighed, I still didn’t like his new friends but he was trying right?

“Yeah, I guess it’d be alright, so next week you’ll be leaving me in bed?”

“Not on Monday, I owe you for yesterday, and I’ll make sure you get up” I groaned and rolled back over, turning away from him, a smile on my face knowing my brother hadn’t changed to much since his 17th birthday.

“You like to ruin my fun don’t you, now get out. I need to get ready” When I heard the door shut I turned back over and moved from my bed to where my mirror was. I looked inside and pulled a face, I looked atrocious. I grabbed the clothes I had set out for myself last night and headed into the bathroom to do my usual routine and change.

Once ready I headed back over to my mirror to sort my mop of hair out. As I was doing this my phone began to ring, I knew straight away it was Kimmy.

“What’s up?”

“Is he there? The car’s gone” I laughed, knowing who she meant straight away.

“Yeah, he’s still here. He’s even arranged a little “routine” for everything… I’ll let him tell you later. My parent’s are out of town for a day or two that’s why the car’s gone. I have a babysitter but he doesn’t do a good job as I’m more mature than him”

“Ha! Whatever, you know I’m your babysitter” I sighed dramatically.

“Okay, I admit it, you babysit me” We laughed together.

“Well, I got to finish getting ready, see you soon”

“Bye” I put the phone down and continued trying to sort the mop on my head out. It was untameable I’m sure.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeay! Another chapter!! hehe

Back to Kimmy!!
xx