Settle For A Slow Down

Sorry

I messed up again.

After all these times she forgave me,i messed up,the difference this time was that,its final.

F-I-N-A-L

Done

The End

I am standing in the middle of the road,rain is pouring down, but it doesn't matter.I can't feel a thing,im numb to the water on my face,and clothes. My bare feet touching the pavement.I'll probably be sick for weeks after this.But none of that matters.

The only thing that hurts is seeing her car drive down the street.Waiting...

Maybe she will stop,maybe ill see that red light of her breaks.

I, Synyster Gates, am in love.Sadly with a girl whom i hurt too many times. People say that we learn from our mistakes. Well i guess I'm the odd one out.After seeing tears run down her beautiful face, after all these sleepless nights when she would turn to the next best thing,Jack Daniels and smokes, i could NOT learn my lesson.

She loved me for who i was, Brian Haner Jr. , I wasn't the crazy rock star, with tons of money to her. I was ME.She saw me the way nobody else could. She made me smile like nobody else could.
It hurt to see her go.

But this time she shown no pain.She stood up and left.No emotion on her face. If it did hurt her,she hasn't shown it at all.

I run through the last 20 minutes over and over in my head. Asking myself if i could have made her stay,if i could have made it better.

“Cally,there is something i need to tell you” god she was so beautiful, with her chocolate hair flowing freely down her back,her amazing blue eyes, that held so much emotion in it.I could read her like a book.

“What is it Br?”

“I—i-god this is so hard,i don't know how to say this”

“Bri, we have been over this again and again,you don't have to hide things from me,just come out and say it.Don't make it harder than it is.And by the sound of your voice,this wont be easy for me to hear.Am i right Bri?”

I hated how she could read me better,than i could ever read her.She knew every part of me,every single cell. To the T. She Stood in front of me,her eyes drilling me down.But somehow i saw comfort in them.

“ I can't lie anymore Cally,I Love you,always have always will-”

“But,Bri there is always a But,just tell me,i don't need all this sucking up”

“Michelle is pregnant,and the baby is mine”i was waiting for something,i don't know what it was,outburst,a slap to the face,maybe her scream at me and tell me how much she hates me.but it didn't come,i saw the question in her eyes.

“How long?”

“How long what?”am i missing something

“how long has she been pregnant?”

“Cally,I-Please im sorry”god i don't know how many times i have used this word,Sorry,does it hold any meaning to her anymore.

“NO,tell me right now,sorry wont do it Brian”

“6 months” God please make her stay,make her realize how much i want her with me,how much i want her to know that she is the only thing that is holding me together right now.

“I've been with you a year Bri,a year,and after everything,this is how you repay me”

she is walking away.Wait what is she doing?

The bedroom is not that way,why is she going out the door?whats going on.

I heard her car start,and the wheels make that awful squealing noise when someone drives away too damn fast.I would know,I've done it a thousand times.


And here i am,i can still see her car.I know she will go to Jimmy's tonight,and every night after that until she gets back on her feet.I know tomorrow he will hate me,and he will probably try and run me over with his SUV.Dear god i wouldn't blame him,i would do it too.

God,i know this is the last time,i know i wont get her back,this is the last time,I'm not asking for her to stay,but i would settle for a slowdown.
I just wanted this moment to last for a bit longer.Not because i want to remember this,but because i want to see her face a bit longer,smell her sweet perfume.

Even thought i know that they both will haunt me for the rest of my life. And rip me from inside out.But i deserve it,every single bit.I know it.I don't want to live without her.She was all i ever wanted.but we both know,men never learn.

I want her back.

but for now i know there is nothing stopping her,but ill settle for a slowdown.

Baby Please slowdown.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first one shot
FIRST tell me what you think,i hope its as good as i wanted it to be
its a bit short,but i didnt want to be long,then it just wouldnt be a one shot,it would be a small freaking story