Amnesia

Boy Oh Boy Ball Room Dancing!

Mike's P.O.V.

I walked Billie back into the house and I walked into the kitchen to get somthing for him to drink, and when I came back in to give it to him, he was passed out cold on the couch. So i farted in his face. Mean huh? He does it to me all the time, well at least he did.. I heard Tre down there playing the shit out of his drum set, so I figured I'd join him like old times, we havent really played to much lately. And as I was going down the steps, it got louder like he was avoiding someone.

"Hey Mike!" He said
"Hey I thought I'd join ya and practice some" I Said
"That would be swell" he said with wide open eyes, "Iknow just what to practice!"
"What's that?"
"BALL ROOM DANCING! Let me go grab my dress! Gee wont this be fun!" He yelled it in excitement but before I could say no, he was gone.

Tre's P.O.V.

This is going to be fun! I started jumping around my room in Billies house. With this whole closet full of dresses I dont know what one I should wear, the yellow booty-cut, the pink flowy one, uhmm, theres so many. AHA! The pink booty-cut! Wait thats not 'bally', The blue flowery flowy one? Yeah thats it! After I got it on, I ran downstairs and i ran into the couch Billie was on and i flipped over on top of him and he didn't even wake up, I mean what the hell the dudes a baby. So I farted in his face, he deserves it after slapping me in mine. I ran to the basement and down the steps and into Mike's arms, it was like home sweet home.