Amnesia

The Nuts

Mike's P.O.V.

Tre came running down the stairs in this blue fucking dress, don't get me wrong he looks good in blue and the heels did a thing for it too. He jumped in my arms and I almost couldn't hold him. I started laughing at the sight of Tre in a dress, I always laugh at him in a dress. Haha It's great. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes, then he jumped out of my arms and ran toward the stereo and he took out a CD and shoved it in there like he couldn’t wait to start. He ran over and grabbed me and I was like WHOA and we started to dance, I didn't know he knew how to dance Ball either.

"So Tre where did you learn how to do this?" I asked casually

"It's just a little ditty I picked up last week in ball dancing class!" He said

"You went to ball dancing class? AHAHA!"

"Yes and it's quite fun too!" he screamed

So we got to dancing some more and he rested his little head on my shoulder like a little kid on their 5th birthday dancing with their mommy or daddy, it was actually quite cute too. Then my train of thought stopped...

"AW NUTS!" Tre yelled

“What? Are mine showing?!?!” I yelled

“NO! Haha, but wouldn’t that be a sight? ;)” He said,” The bowl of nuts are missing that I just had sitting over there, where did they go!?”

“Who knows” I said

“I’ll be back I have to take a mad piss!” he smiled and ran away

Tre’s P.O.V.

I ran up the steps only to find something wrong, my damn nuts were up here!! I had no clue why either and I wanted to get to the bottom of this, THEIR MY NUTS! Come on now, I realize this probably sounds weird to you but, I have one thank you very much! So I walked over to where Billie was and he was no longer there but a note was, and the note read…

Dear Guys,...