Amnesia

Comfy, Like Really Comfy!

Hey haha what up man, I see you found your nuts! are you going to use those for somthing else because you may want to you know. He looked at me so annoyied but then he came running down the steps in such a hurry that he almost fell, it would've been funny then I coulda laughed then he grabbed my shoulders and started shacking me.

"DUDE!! BILLIES GONE AND HE LEFT THIS NOTE!!!" He yelled

"Wha-what?" I asked

"Hes not here Billie left, and all he left us as a clue was this note"

So, I ripped the note out of his hand and I read it. I know where he is it's not like it's any big secrey the closest place in any direction is the coffee shop anyone would let him use their computer, especially the girls, hes a rock star... Ah Duh... yup...

"Tre, I know where he is so don't worry all we gots to do is go to the coffee shops that are closest, so we gotta split up, make sure you have your phone I will need to contact you, and you will need to contact me as well" I said

"Ok sir!"

So, I grabbed Tres arm out of the basement and told him to get changed, its always a big dilema with him, he can never choose anything to wear, most likely by the time hes done getting dressed Billie will be back, that is if he can find his way back home, but if not I'm sure a fan can help him home hahaha that would be funny.

20 mins later...

Tre's P.O.V.

I'm Ready Sargent! I ran down to the fron door dressed in my sniper army clothed I bought off eBay their quite comfy like totally comfy you would never know how comfy either I mean their so comfy it's like... ummm... undescribably comfy, it's so comfy tha... Mike cut me off, how rude.

"Nobody cares how comfy at the moment, especially me, we need to find Billie that's top prioity at the moment." Mike stated

Okay Boss, Then we were out the fron door getting into our individual cars, Mike thinks hes a hard ass in his BMW haha what a lame car.