Amnesia

Who are...

"Oh Jakob I'm Going To Beat YOU!!!"

"Mhm..."

Billie is trying to run so fast. Then... he sees a rainbow tunnel... (remember hes high off his ass) He looks at it and examines it, he opens and closes it. he sees a light at the end of the tunnel and hes like "Is this what Paradise is? ILL TAKE THIS TUNNEL TO PARADISE!!" he didnt know it was the laundry shoot. and he went head first down the shoot...

"Hey Mom wheres dad?"

"I dont know Joe... Did you look in the studio?"

"Yeah... it's only Mike and hes laughing inscanely hard it's actually really wierd."

"Did you look in the bedroom?"

"Yeah and I called him,I looked everywhere"

"What do you need him for maybe I can help?"

"No, I need to practice guitar and I wanted to use Blue!"

"Ohh have fun with that hun you know how he is about Blue whats wrong with your guitar?"

"His sounds nicer"

"Well if you find him tell him to come se me too"

"Ok Mom"

Joey went in the pool to wait for Billie to show up but its been a few hours now...

-----------back in the laundry room----------
Billie's P.O.V.

"What the fuck where am I who am... GAH!" I Yelled

My head hurts like a bitch and i dont know ehere I am, so i started to walk uptairs trying to figure out who am what I'm doing here and who I'm going to see, I just wish, JUST wish that I knew one thing...