Amnesia

Your My Wife? DAMN YOUR HOTT!!!

"Where am I WHO am I what the fuck!! this house is fucking gay where the fuck..."

"BILLIE!!! you've been gone for hours!!!"

"And you are?"

"Dude your wierd"

"No DUDE who are you"

"Hi Im Mike! im a Taurus!"

"Ok Mike? Where am I?

"Man Your A faker"

"Faker of what?"

They just keep walking through the house Billie keeps saying 'where am I who am I where did you come from why are you so tall' ... "ENOUGH BILLIE stop with the bullshit its really irritating now...." "Ok MIKE?"

"HEY DAD!!"

"Dad?"

"You big ooof come give me my guitar lesson now"

"Uhhh ok?"

Billie P.O.V.

Whoa I can play guitar what can I do or have or whatever I wish I already knew though I mean seriuosly its not fun to think... "psst MIKE whats his name..." *Joe* he yelled. Why does Mike keep gettin mad at me everytime I ask a question I mean... *Boom* FUCKING TABLE who puts a table in the middle of the damn room ow you fucker!!... *YOU DO* who said that... A beautiful woman walked into the room and I selfessly say "Hey! who are you!?"

"Haha Billie, funny I'm your wife (she said it like she was going along with somthing I was unaware of)"

........Ohh thats right! I KNOW JACK SHIT!!!.......

"WAIT!!! Your my wife?!?!?!"

"Yes"

"DAMN YOUR HOTT"

"Your out of your mind" then she walked away and a tear came to my eye I just wanted to talk to her.

"HIDY HO EVERYONE THE PARTY IS HERE!!!!"

"TRE!!!"

"MIKE!"

... now theres a Tre?

"Wheres that Sexy Armstrong of mine?"

"HAHA dude hes faking so bad he "lost" his memory"

"HAHA I'll go with the flow he cant resist a good boner fight!"