No Need For Introductions

This is an Alex Gaskarth love story, fanfiction or whatever they are called..

New schools are never fun. Try moving to a new school in the middle of the school year-almost every year. See my mother was a hair stylist(she has cut hair for people like Oli Sykes and Curtis Ward from bring me the horizon, who I got to meet and hang out with for about a month it was oli’s idea that I get the drop dead on my knuckles so that I could support his clothing line, and Trace Cyrus from metro station, who offered to help me pay for half of my right sleeve only if I got something that had to do with his name on it, Max Green and Craig Mabbit from escape the fate, who are just so damn hilarious, and Shawn Milke from alesana, along with many others) and for some reason she seemed to move around a lot. But I guess it would stop now that she was opening up her own salon here in Maryland. But back to the subject of new schools. I know I should be used to it but how can you be used to having people judge you? Or having to start all over again when things started to get good?

At my last school I had started to get into some serious relationships but I had to cut everything off because I knew it wouldn’t last. I tried never to get too close to anyone but I just couldn’t help myself, I’m just not that kind of person.

Well there was a good part of moving schools. It means you get to start fresh with a new slate. So if you had a bad reputation then you could start new again.

Another good part of moving is that there is a new variety of guys. Call me crazy but I have to say I am in love with guys. That’s why I couldn’t keep myself away from relationships, because there were always too many guys around. Guys are my weakness in some sort of way, no I don’t go all gah gah over a guy, that’s the farthest thing from me, but when a guy is close I just feel really happy. I feel like I can be myself around guys and that’s exactly what I do.

You are probably wondering who I am, right??

Well I am Hayley stone and I am going to be a senior in high school, I have black, pink, blue and blond hair and 12 piercing. I have a double monroe, 2 inch plugs, and I have the top of my ears pierced twice on my right ear and a six piercing on my left ear above my plugs. I have a tattoo on my back of a rose surrounded by wings and some really cool spiral designs and I have my right sleeve done and half of my left sleeve done, I am currently saving up for the rest of my left sleeve. I also have Oli sykes tattoos of drop dead on my knuckles. My favorite color is either black or bright ass yellow. My favorite band is Bring me the Horizon because they are just awesome like that. I am really easy to get to know and I warm up to almost anyone I feel is sincere. I could be a bitch, and most of the time I am, but it all works out in the end. My mother moved to Maryland as you are aware of and I am starting school at Dulaney high school. I moved to Maryland from Las Vegas, Nevada were my mom use to cut hair over there, and before that we lived in New York, where I stayed with my brother for a while(he had his own place over there and I still visit him sometimes.) Honestly I have lived everywhere in the world, and I am just wondering, why did my mom choose Maryland to start a business? My dad passed away when I was 2 so I never really knew him and my mom is like a mom and dad to me since I never had a dad.

Hayley Stone:

Image

Alex Gaskarh:

Image

Jack Barakat:

Image
  1. They Have No Reflections
    (all the chapters are going to be bring me the horizon song titles)
  2. Who Wants Flowers When You're Dead? Nobody