No Need For Introductions

Who Wants Flowers When You're Dead? Nobody

CHAPTER 2

"Hayley, love, wake up. We are here!!" mum sang/shouted at me. I woke up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. This probably messed up my make up but honestly at this point I didn't care.

I looked past my mom to see a huge white house, surrounded by bright green grass with a picket fence around the edges. It was amazing. I saw a man standing at the door with a huge goofy grin plastered on his face.

Mum waved him over and he ran over to us. He stopped in front of mum and grabbed both her hands in his. She leaned up on her tippy toes and gave him a kiss. I couldn't help but giggle at the cuteness.

They pulled away and mum stood by his side with his arm placed securely around her waist.

"And who may this lovely young lady be?"

"The name's Hayley, Hayley stone" I said in that James bond way.

He chuckled and said "well it’s a pleasure to meet to Miss Hayley stone."

"Oh cut the crap john" mum said. This made to fall to my knees in laughter. I loved how my mum was so straightforward with everything.

"Whatever Sara, I was just being polite. Let’s get you guys settled in, yes?"

"Alrighty, that's fine by me," I said as mum opened the trunk and grabbed the light baggage we took with us. Everything else would be arriving tomorrow, along with my car.

The inside of the house was just as gorgeous as the outside. John told us that there was 5 bedrooms in the house, one for him and mum, one for his son, jack, one for me and two extra guest bedrooms. He showed us the kitchen, living room, basement (which had a bunch of instruments in it, quite a lot of guitars actually..), then took us upstairs and showed us all the rooms. He also said that there was an attic upstairs that wasn't used. I jumped at the thought of having a peaceful room away from everyone and asked john if I could have the attic for myself. He told me he wouldn't mind. He also told us that there was a bathroom attached to every bedroom. And there was one downstairs between the living room and stairs. Overall the house left me speechless.

After the tour of the house, I went up to my room to set it up and figure out how I could make it more "me". I would have to go buy paint once my car arrived. The room was pretty empty since all of me bedding and furniture would be arriving tomorrow along with everything else. I set my bag down and went back downstairs to find mum and john sitting in the living room. The TV was on but they were having a conversation. They stopped once they saw me come down the stairs.

"Hey john, where is the closest place where I could go to find paint to paint my room?"

"There's a home depot about 15 minutes away from here, I'll take you if you want. That'd be a good way for us to get to know each other a little better. What do you say, are you up to it?"

"Well I was actually gonna go tomorrow, but if you are willing to take me now then sure. That will give me a head start and hopefully by the time our stuff gets here, the paint will be dry," I said spilling my thoughts out as I thought them through.

"Excellent, lemme get my car keys and we'll be off!" he grabbed his keys and we got in his car. I didn't wait long before I started asking this guy questions, I mean we were gonna be living together for a while.

"So john, how did you meet my mum?"

"Well I was in Vegas for a while; I actually had some business I had to get done so I was staying there for a month. I wanted to get my hair cut and redied and my son told me about your mum and how she cuts hair for people who have the rocker styled hair. I got some directions to the salon. I walked in and she took me to her work station and we talked. I ended up inviting her to dinner that night and yea. I fell in love with her and I asked her to marry me."

"Wowza! I can't believe mum hid that from me!"

"Haha you said Wowza!!"

"Why yes, yes I did john. So tell me about your son. Why haven't I seen him yet?"

"That’s because he is on a short tour right now with his band. To Texas and back. It’s been about a week. He will be here in three days. He is excited to see you though. I told him all I knew about you."

"Well I wanna know more about him."

"Okay well his name is Jack Barakat. He is 17 and in a band called all time low. He plays guitar for the band. They are always practicing in the basement. Hope you enjoy alternative punk music, cuz that's all they play."

"Interesting. We'll see if I like them or not once they get here. So when am I getting enrolled into the school?" I asked as the thought popped into my head.

"I already enrolled you in. So you will be starting on Monday."

"Great. I hope those kids are ready for all of this," I said pointing to myself. This made john laugh.

No really I hope they are ready..
♠ ♠ ♠
comments would be cool..
honestly i dont care though, i just want to know if anyone really likes this.