If You Cant Take The Heat

Mission Accomplished.

Hacee's POV

I didn't think it was supposed to hurt when you broke up with someone.

But I really am going to get Zack Merrick. The concert's this weekend.

I will have his child I tell you!

I had tears running down my face and was breaking everything of low value I could get my hands on.

Destiny came through the door as I tore a pink shoestring to shreds. She opened her arms and I collapsed into them. She rubbed my back.

"Hacee, are you sure you did the right thing?" She mumbled into my teased hair that was sort of covering her mouth.

"No..." I whined into her neck. "But I don't know... I feel like I have to get out there... you know?"

Des sighed. "I guess, Hace, but honey, the chances of you actually getting Zack-" I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence the way I think you're going to," I growled. Destiny licked my hand. I glared at her, uphased, and removed my hand. Her eyes widened, and she attempted to run, but I tackled her and licked her face several times.

"EWW! HACEE!" she screamed. I laughed and got off of her. She vigorously wiped her face with both hands. "You are very gross my friend."

"Love you too," I said, laughing, "thanks for cheering me up doll."

"If all making you happy takes is a little face rape, by all means dear, stay jolly."

I grabbed her face and licked her cheek once again. She screamed at the top of her lungs. I was laughing hysterically.

Someone started to bang on the door.

"WILL YOU WEIRDOS SHUT IT?" Cloe shrieked through the blessed wood keeping me from pulling her hair out.

"Of course, honey bunches of oats," I called out sarcastically, before proceeding to stomp around like a dinosaur and roar.

Cloe punched the door one last time and left.

Mission accomplished.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that its been like 2 months.
:)
comments?
xox