If You Cant Take The Heat

Cloe

Destiny's POV

I walked into the airport holding a huge piece of white poster board with 'CLOE' written on it in giant black sharpie. I held it high over my head.

I spotted her blonde hair among the luggage wielded by the other passengers. She was rolling one small pink suitcase. She came running toward us when she saw the sign.

"Cloe!" my mom exclaimed, giving her a huge hug.

"Hi aunt Grace," Cloe said. I put down my sign and gave her a hug.

"Hey Cloe, how was your flight?" I asked.

"Hi Destiny. It was okay, I just got kind of lonely. The first class chairs are really big." She said, looking at her shoes.

I had to admit, her little Hannah Montana was very little kid cute.

Except for the whole Hannah Montana aspect of it.

"So, what are we doing?" Cloe asked.

"Well," my mom replied. Tonight you are going to stay at our house, and as soon as Destiny graduates next week I think she's going to want to get out of the house, and you will be going with her."

"Oh," Cloe said. She turned to me and asked, "Where are we going?"

"Well, Cloe, let's talk in the car." I said. I took the handle on her suitcase and we all went outside. We got in my mom's car, and Cloe repeated her question.

"Well," I replied, "I bought a house in Malibu, and that's where we're going to be living. And I was thinking this summer we should go visit our houses in France, Fiji, and Hawaii. That sound nice?"

"Sure," Cloe said, checking her hair for split ends.

This was gonna be fun. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
soo now you've met Cloe!
yay fer you.
the first couple chapters aren't gonna be the best, its like laying out the story.
i swaaaaare ill make it better!

COMMENTS=LOVE
<3 xox Paige