If You Cant Take The Heat

Sweet Kid

Hacee's POV

Tyler really needs to stop thinking he's gonna get any farther.

We've been making out on Destiny's bed for a half hour, and things got a little physical.

See, this is how this all happened. I was on the phone with him when Destiny left. And he heard her say bye to me. He lives next door to her.

He said, "Babe, you're at Destiny's alone?"

And, obviously, I said, "Yup."

He said, "On my way."

And less than a minute later he walked through her bedroom door.

I stood up. "Hey Ty-" I was cut off when he crashed his lips onto mine and wrapped his arms around me, laying me on the bed.

We were full-on making out for about ten minutes when he momentarily broke away to pull my shirt off. He tore his off and laid on top of me again, exploring my mouth as he moved his body up and down against me.

His hands searched my back and quickly unhooked my bra.

"Ty-" I said, breaking away.

"Sh, babe," he said rubbing me.

He kissed my jaw, my neck, and worked his way down.

He fiddled with the button on the jeans I was wearing.

He got it undone, and I quickly redid it.

"Tyler, I told you I'm not losing my virginity." I declared, trying to slightly push him off me.

He just pushed down harder.

"Hacee, I love you so much," he said.

"I love you too, Tyler." I replied.

He pressed down on top of me again, locking his lips on mine.

He slowly and hardly moved his body up and down on mine.

He put his hands on my hips and slid two fingers from each hand into my jeans from the side.

That quickly turned to three fingers from each hand. And they were sliding closer and closer together.

"Tyler," I said.

And that's when I heard the front door open.

"Crap!" I whispered, pushing Tyler off and yanking my top on. He pulled his shirt over his head.

"Hace, you here?" Destiny called from downstairs.

"In here," I said, shoving Tyler into the closet and desperately finger-combing my hair.

Destiny walked through the door, wheeling a pink suitcase and being trailed by a little blonde girl in a Hannah Montana shirt.

"Hey!" I said, "You must be Cloe!"

She looked me up and down, and raised her eyebrows.

"Yup," she said. "And you are. . .?"

"Cloe, that's my best friend Hacee," Destiny said. "She's gonna be living with us."

Cloe's mouth made a quick 'O' shape, and she turned to face Destiny.

"Where am I sleeping tonight?" she asked.

"In the guest room, all your boxes are in there, but don't unpack them because we actually have to have them sent to our new house really soon, kay?" Destiny said.

"Yep, sure, kay, whatever," Cloe said, taking her suitcase from Destiny and walking out the door. The sound of her opening and slamming every door until she found her room was very annoying.

Finally, I heard her door shut behind her.

"Sweet kid," I said, sarcastically.

"Shut up, Hace. I have her 'til she's eighteen, so we are just gonna have to deal with it. I have to change out of this though. Ugh.

She opened her closet door and screamed. I slapped my forehead.

Ugh, Tyler.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeeeeah, comments=love

Tyler- Image

your love is the barrel of a gun
so tell me am i on the right end?
i could be nothing but a memory to you,
don't let this memory fade away.
-ALL TIME LOW<3

:D xo