If You Cant Take The Heat

Help

Hacee's POV

"HELP!" I heard William scream into the house, frantically running around.

I ran out of Destiny's room and peered over the second story railing.

"HACEE!" He screamed. "HELP! DESTINY PASSED OUT!"

"WHAT?!" I shrieked, tearing down the stairs and out the door, while dialing 911.

I ran over to her unconscious body. I checked her pulse.

Her heart was beating. Good sign.

"Hello, you have reached emergency services, what is your emergency?" an annoyingly delighted operator asked.

"Hey, uh well my best friend just passed out outside her house," I explained. "She was on the sidewalk, she might have hit her head."

"I caught her," Will informed me.

"Oh. Um well scratch that but, anyways, this is not good." I said.

"Ok, please tell me your location, an ambulance will be on its way." The operator-lady said.

I told her Destiny's address and hung up the phone.

I poked Destiny's stomach.

"Destiny?" I said, "You in there, babe?"

She didn't move. I checked her pulse again.

Still beating. Good.

All of a sudden, I heard blaring sirens and an ambulance screeched to a stop in front of Destiny's house.

A man with black hair came flying out of the driver's seat and picked Destiny up.

Normally, this would have been pretty odd for a paramedic, but he was Destiny's father.

Destiny's mom and Cloe came running out of the house, Cloe looked mad.

"Who. Woke. Me. Up." she said.

"MY BABY!" Mrs. Davidson shrieked, running toward her daughter and ex-husband.

Oh, yeah, Destiny's parents are divorced. She lives with her mom and stepdad most of the time.

A stretcher appeared in front of Mr. Hunter and he placed Destiny on it.

She was wheeled into the ambulance and Mr. Hunter went with her. Mrs. Davidson got on, too.

Mr. Hunter turned to her. "Grace, I assure you, we have this under control." he assured her.

She was tightly grasping Destiny's hand.

"I'm going to stay with my baby," she said, glaring at him. He shrugged and quickly hooked Destiny up to some wires.

William climbed into the ambulance, taking Destiny's other hand. "I'm not leaving her either."

"Hey! Who is going to stay with Cloe? Mike is still in Nevada in case you forgot," I stated. Mike was Destiny's stepdad.

Mrs. Davidson looked from her daughter to me. She had a pleading look in her eye.

"Fine, I'll stay with her," I relented, "But keep me updated on how Des is doing," I said to William.

He nodded at me and the ambulance's back doors were slammed in my face. They screeched away and I was left standing in the street with Cloe.

I turned to her.

"Let's go inside," I suggested.

"Whatever," she said, turning on her heel and strolling back up to the house.

This was going to be interesting.
♠ ♠ ♠
ehhh
ok, so the whole comment thing is depressing me
nobodys reading my story.
but to my only commenter at the moment, much love to you dearrr!
xox,
paige