If You Cant Take The Heat

You Missed A Spot

Destiny's POV

We pulled up in front of my house.

It was really good to be home.

I got out of my dad's car, William tightly clinging to my hand.

I still haven't given him an answer.

We walked into my house.

I heard Hacee yelling from upstairs.

GREAT.

"CLOE, SHUT THE F*CK UP OR I SWARE I WILL KILL YOU!" she shrieked.

"I AM CALLING MY LAWYERS! YOU ARE UNFIT TO CARE FOR A GOLDFISH!" Cloe screamed back.

Glad to see they are getting along.

"Hacee?" I asked.

A heard something crash.

"CLOE, PICK THAT UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Hacee yelled.

"YOU CLEAN IT UP! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING INCOMPETENT!" Cloe screamed.

"HACEE!" I shrieked.

Hacee showed up in the hallway, running for the stairs.

"THANK DEAR GOD YOU ARE HOME!" Hacee cried, taking the steps three at a time, before leaping onto me and knocking me to the floor.

"Haha, yeh, How was Cloe?" I asked.

Hacee's POV

I was up in Cloe's room, vacuuming her floor, which she smashed her waffles on.

"You missed a spot," Cloe said.

I looked around.

"No I didn't," I replied.

She dropped another waffle on the floor and stepped on it, then ground it into the carpet.

"Yeah, you did," she said.

"CLOE! YOU ARE CLEANING THAT! I am NOT responsible for you being a dipsh*t!" I screamed.

"DO NOT CURSE AT ME!" she yelled, "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING CARE OF ME! YOU ARE SO STUPID!"

"SHUT THE F*CK UP OR I SWARE I WILL KILL YOU!" I shrieked.

"I AM CALLING MY LAWYERS! YOU ARE UNFIT TO CARE FOR A GOLDFISH!" Cloe screamed back, picking up a lamp.

"You better not," I whispered.

She raised her eyebrows and threw it at me, but I jumped out of the way.

"CLOE, PICK THAT UP! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST DID THAT YOU LITTLE BRAT!" Hacee yelled.

"YOU CLEAN IT UP! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING INCOMPETENT!" Cloe screamed.

"HACEE!" someone shrieked from downstairs. I ran out of the door of Cloe's room for the stairs.

"THANK DEAR GOD YOU ARE HOME!" I cried, taking the steps three at a time, before leaping onto Destiny and knocking her to the floor.

"Haha, yeh, How was Cloe?" she asked.

I pointed to the stairs. "Why don't you ask her yourself? I'm done with. . . it."

"Hace," Destiny moaned, "Please, she is going through a really hard time. She just lost her mom."

"Yeah, yeah, well that does not excuse her from being a b*tch," I replied, crossing my arms.

William looked from me to Destiny.

"Uh, well, uh. . ." he said. Awkward moment, probably. Destiny and I don't exactly fight much.

"Will, do you want to meet Cloe?" Destiny asked.

He raised his eyebrows and looked at me. He seemed a little scared.

"Don't let her eat you," I warned.

"Um, I guess. . ." he said, "Well, Des, if you want me to. . ."

"GREAT!" she said, grinning and yanking Will up the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and stomped up after them.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, its here.
COMMENTS?

and thank you to my commenters, and my subscribers, silent as they may be.

love you all,
xox,
PAiGE