Status: Updated, and Revised!

The Unattainable

Climatic Hands That Press

On Tour.

Joey’s POV

So, It’s been a week since we told Corey and Reagan.
And I’ve taken Corey’s advice - they’re the only people that know for now. I don’t want tension on tour, and I honestly don’t think they’d be at all happy that I’m with Ami, even though she makes me happy. The age difference would matter to them too much, though in reality it makes no difference.
So, for now, Ami and I are just stealing kisses whenever we can, and pretending that we hardly know each other except through Reagan.
But I’m sure we can at least pretend to be friends, right?
Well, Maybe in time, anyway.
It’s been like, 3 days so far, or something, and so far, things are going well!
The shows have been amazing, dude, and the crowds? Well fuck, they’re awesome!
It gives you a high when you see them all out there, it’s the best feeling in the world, to know that you’re the cause of so many peoples smiling faces.
We’re really close, you know? Me and the band, that is
I mean, 9 people can’t be in a band together and last as long as we have without a pretty strong connection.
And we’ve always been truthful to one another, especially on tour; lies only cause conflict and hate, and that’s not what we want in our band. Well, between members, that is. Other than that, hate’s a very good source of inspiration, conflict is, too.
But this is the first thing I’ve kept secret on a tour. Because I don’t like trouble, you know?
But I trust Corey, and I know that if he says not to tell them yet, I won’t.
But it still feels strange.

Ami’s POV

Oh my God!
The tour has been amazing so far!
Watching the guys playing every night is a dream come true, and by God do they put on a good live show!
And they Guys, well they’re all lovely, they’ve been so welcoming, you know? And they’re happy that Reagan’s on the tour for once, and as they told me: “A Friend of Reagan’s is a friend of ours”
So corny, right? It made me laugh so much, and that was the first lesson I’d learned about the guys: They know how to have a good laugh!
They had a really good laugh when Ami told them about my attempts to keep their identity hidden from me, like I had her censoring their names and faces in magazine articles and shit. That made me blush.
But they said that they respected that, and thought it was really cool, and fitted with the idea that they’d started out with in the beginning, that if they didn’t have numbers and didn’t hide themselves that their ego’s would get in the way, and fame would get in the way of the music.
Like I said, they’re really lovely guys.
But I can’t help wondering how they’d react if they knew that Joey and I were a couple?
I know they’d want him to be happy, and they’re always on at him to get a girlfriend, but this, I really don’t think they’d be happy with it.
I’ve really fallen for Joey, I mean it, I couldn’t bear to be apart from him anymore, it’s getting ridiculous, I really love him, But would they understand that? I Don’t think so.
What have I done?

Corey’s POV

After my relief at them going out, I’m now very, very concerned. About Ami and Joey, that is.
The rest of the band will go mental, I know it. They will try and sacrifice Joey’s happiness, and the happiness of his daughter over something as silly as a slight age gap.
I love them all, I really do, but they can’t see past their own noses. [Especially, Chris, he’s got a damn long nose to see past…]
This I’ve learnt form experience.
What they don’t understand is that if Joey’s happy, Reagan’s happy, and Ami’s happy, what does anyone else matter?
They’re in love, and Joey’s acting like he’s 18 again, so what if he’s 33 and she’s only almost 21?
And Reagan’s happier than she’s been in a long time, and according to Rea, so is Ami, and Joey’s the happiest I’ve ever known him
So why should they let the guys change that?
God, I don’t know what to do, it’s tearing me up lying to the guys, but It’d tear me up if Joey and Ami were broken up by the guys.
They can’t be split up, but fuck, how do we stop that happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated and rewritten version!
I really hope you like!
More updates soon ;)
Comment and Subscribe?
Blitz <3