Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Just When They Had Forgotten

[Nobodies POV]
It had been nearly a month since Ashley left and it was still weighing down on everyone.
Jimmy wasn’t as hyper as he used to be; Zacky’s was always in a bad mood; Johnny didnt talk much anymore and Brian hardly talked or did anything at all.

Matt had returned from vacation with Val and had to be filled in on all the drama that had happened, he was amazed at it and alittle annoyed he wasn’t there for any of it.

"So, let me get this straight. A girl turns up here saying that her social worker sent her here because this was the address of her 'dad'?" he questioned as they all nodded their heads,
"And you let her stay, and you got a DNA test to see if any of you were the father?" they all continued nodding .
"Shit, that’s messed up dude. And I wasn’t here for none of it!" he groaned.

"Yeah well, she’s gone now so we got to pick up from where we left off, before she came." Jimmy sighed as he took a swig of his beer.

"But what about the results? Didn’t you find out who the dad was?" he asked,
"Nah, doubt its going to come now. We’ve been waiting at least 2months." Johnny replied as a thud came from the hallway.

"Talk about fucking irony!" Jimmy announced as they all stood round the envelope marked 'Results: Confidential'.
"I’m scared." Zacky’s mumbled as they all stared at the envelope.
"What are you ladies staring at?" Brain shouted lazily as he came down the stairs, he stopped as they moved aside and let him see the letter lying on the ground.

"Someone pick it up." he muttered as Matt grabbed it and walked into the lounge, followed by the other four guys.

"Moment of truth boys, someone’s life’s about to change." Matt said as he ripped the envelope and let the contents fall into his hand.
Silence filled the air as Matt scanned the paper with furrowed eyes, they suddenly stopped at the bottom of the page and his eyes became wide in shock.

"Fuck."
♠ ♠ ♠
haha you thought you were gonna find out..
wait til the next chapter!!