Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Bad Dreams and Strange Thoughts

[Nobodies POV]
"Brian, Brian.. BRIAN!" Johnny hissed as Brian shifted his body to face his fellow band-mate.
"Christ, do you know what time it is?" he replied as he looked at the clock which read 2:43am, Brian scowled at Johnny as he sat up.

"Something’s wrong with what’s-her-name.." he said as Brian's eyes widened a little, he shot up and paced towards her room.
"What happened?" he asked firmly as he reached the door. A stifled scream could be heard on the other side.

"I don’t know, but she’s been groaning and yelling 'help her please somebody help..'. I didn't know what to do so I thought you might." Johnny replied as Brian gently opened the door.
"Wait here.." he whispered as he left the door ajar.
He walked towards the bed and sat on the far edge, she was tossing and turning frantically and mumbling what Johnny had said.
"Ashley, it's just a dream. Ashley?" he spoke soothingly as he neared her, feeling her forehead.

"Wow, that’s hot." he gasped as he tried to wake her, that wasn’t working so he tried picking her up bridal style and putting her on his lap.
"It won't stop.. it won't. she’s gone." she sobbed gently, resting her head into his bare chest.
"Sshh, it's over." he said as he began cradling her in his arms.

"Yo I heard noise but I did--" Jimmy began but stopped as he saw what was happening, Brian shot him a threatening look as he backed away and left the room, hands raised.
As Jimmy disappeared, he looked down at the sleeping girl, then Zacky tip-toed in and sat on the bed leaving a space between them.
"What happened?" he whispered as he looked down at Ashley, Brian did the same and pushed a strand of hair out of her face as he spoke, "She had a bad dream." he replied in the same tone.

It fell silent as Zacky watched Brian softly rock back and forth to comfort Ashley.
"I’m going to go back to bed, night dude." Zacky yawned as he got up walked to the door, but he stopped and turned back.
"You know, that look suits you." he spoke, Brian gave him a questioning glance.
"What look?".

"I don’t know, the fatherly look I guess. You holding her like that, it looks right somehow." Zacky continued, Brian rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, you going back to bed or not?" he said, slight sarcasm in the tone.
"Yes mum! Night." Zacky laughed as he left the room.
As Zacky disappeared Johnny emerged from the hallway. "Everyone seems to be coming in so I guess it's safe?" he asked. Brian gave a slight nod.

"Is she okay?" he asked as he sat down in the spot Zacky had previously sat in.
"Yes, just a bad dream. But she had a bit of a temperature, I’m not sure if I should ignore it or not." Brian replied, concern in his voice.
"Well, she seems okay. Maybe she just needed calming down." Johnny replied.
Brian nodded.

"Maybe.. I should keep an eye on her. I mean, it might happen again." he muttered, Johnny smiled as he got up.
"I guess, the fatherly look suits you Brian." he said as he opened the door to leave, Brian stopped him.

"What look!? Zacky said this as well. I have a little sister."
Johnny rolled his eyes.
"..She used to have bad dreams too, this is how I calmed her down." he continued, standing up with Ashley still in his arms.
"What are you doing?" Johnny asked as Brian passed him.

"She can sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the floor." he replied as he walked into his room, closing the door after him.
Johnny shrugged and returned into his own room.

[Brian’s POV]
I laid her on my bed and pulled the covers up to her neck, she seemed content so I left the room to get a spare mattress.
I came back and saw she hadn’t moved so I carried on with what I was doing.
Was I too hard on Johnny when he said that thing about being a father? I though as I laid down and closed my eyes.

I was only comforting her, no one else seemed to be bothered.
Zacky said it too. I’m so confused, why was I letting it bother me?
But why was I so concerned and nervous when Johnny said there was something wrong?

Fatherly instincts? Natural worry?
I couldnt be the.. could I? This is stupid, I’m not her father.
One of us had to be the father though, she was sent here because of it. But its not me, I know it.

If anyone its Jimmy or Zacky. Matt even.
Enough of this.