Hard to believe that you are Mine.

Journey to My Hell

[Ashley’s POV]
When I woke up I wasn’t in the same room as last night, the walls were dark red and there were posters of Jessica Alba and Megan Fox.
Throwing my legs over the bed I let them touch the floor, which felt strangely tense and warm.
I looked down and saw a confused Synyster lying shirtless on top of a small mattress, mixed in with sheets.
Wow..

"Morning.." he mumbled, stifling a yawn.
My legs bolted back onto the bed as I now sat on them, still slightly amazed at the surprise.
"Did you sleep well, after what happened?" he asked as he got up and stretched.
Then I tuned into what he just asked me. did I sleep well after what happened?.. what did happen?

I sat on the edge of the bed again seeing as he had stood up and tried to think of what happened after I went to sleep.
It got me so I stood up and followed him.
"This may sound retarded.. " I started as he turned round and gave me a playful smile, "Go on.." he replied as he opened the curtains.

"...But I don’t exactly remember what happened last night." I said as he sat down on the bed,
"Seriously? Wow." was all he said after getting up again and walking towards the ensuite.

"Basically you had a bad dream which possibly gave you a temperature and I brought you in here in case it happened again." he continued. I smiled at him as he opened the door.
"I’m going to take a shower, so err you know the drill.. " he stuttered as he grabbed a towel, I nodded and laid back on the bed.

5minutes passed and my stomach growled at me so I decided to go find food.
I left the room and walked downstairs, looking over the banister to see if anyone was down there, it seemed empty so I continued down the steps and in search for the kitchen.
I walked down the hallway and but had no luck.

After finding the lounge, bathroom, equipment room, mini studio and garage. But no kitchen, I was about to give up when I heard noise from the stairs.
"And that’s why you shouldn’t date bisexuals.." Jimmy said as he reached the bottom step, where I had ended up after searching.

"Hey, where do you keep food in this house?" I asked as they noticed my presence.
"Follow me." Zacky said tugging on my arm, pulling me to a room I didn't see.

"Here we are. I don’t think we have much because were never really here, but eat what you find." he said as he walked towards a cupboard and pulled out some cereal.
After I shared a cereal box with Zacky, I ran upstairs and back into Brian's room to see if he was done.

I knocked on the door and waited.
"I’m decent." he shouted as I opened the and saw him putting on eyeliner, I never thought I would ever experience watching a grown man applying eyeliner.

"Hey. I was wondering, where’s the bathroom. I need to shower." I asked as he finished up.
"You can use mine. Towels are already in there, hairdryers in the drawer with straighteners, if you need them." he smiled.
"I don’t know how girls can put on eyeliner without a fuss. It bloody murder!" he laughed, I shrugged laughing as well as he left the room.

I grabbed clothes from my suitcase and had a shower. Afterwards I dried my hair but didnt straighten it so it was in soft curls, and then I put on eyeliner. (without a fuss ;])

I walked downstairs and into the kitchen which I found triumphantly to see the guys hanging round the island.
Jimmy noticed me and ran, slinging me over his shoulder. I let out a slight scream but started laughing as he spun round.
"Guess where were going today Princess!" he shouted as he walked away from the guys and into lounge, chucking me onto the sofa.
"Hey, I’m no princess. I want to be a vampire!" I said, as seriously as I could. He backed away slightly.

"Guys, she’s freakin' me out!" he shouted as he ran out into the hallway where the rest were, I giggled and walked out of the lounge, bumping into Johnny.
"Hi Hi." I greeted, giving him a high five which he gladly returned.
"Hey, Vampire. Were going to the place you came from to sort this shit out." Zacky said as he grabbed my arm, he liked to do that, and dragged me out the door towards the Hummer.

"Hmm, nice ride! Whose is it?" I asked as Brian came up behind me.
"That would be mine." he said smugly as we all got in; Brian driving, Johnny shotgun with me Zacky and Jimmy in the back, me squished between them. But I wasn’t complaining.

Half way through the journey Beast and The Harlot came on the radio, Johnny was about to change it but I shouted.
"Don’t you dare!" I warned as I started head-banging and singing along.
"Wow, the girl has power." Jimmy smirked as he watched me, as the song finished we ironically arrived at the jailhouse for children.

"And we're here." Brian said as we got out the car and walked towards the building.
"God I hate this place." I groaned as Jimmy put his arm over my shoulders, "If it gets you one step closer to you dad, this should be your favourite place."
I groaned as he pushed the door open.