Hard to believe that you are Mine.

A Little Chat

I found a park across the road from the adoption place and sat on one of the swings.
Hopefully they wont come after me, I don’t want anyone to try and cheer me up because they’ll make it worse.

It was getting dark, I must of been here for a while. How time flies when you’re alone.

[Jimmy’s POV]
I've looked everywhere for her but I've had no freakin' luck.
Then my pocket vibrated, "What!?" I shouted down the phone, it could’ve been my mother but I couldnt care at this moment.
"You found her? It's been hours dude." Johnny asked, I rolled my eyes.
"No!" I growled.

"Don’t be angry, she was bound to do something like this. She’s just been told by the only people she’s depended on they don’t know where her dad is.." he replied.
"I know, but if anything happens to that girl I.. " I trailed of as I saw a girl sitting in the park opposite where I was standing.
"..I'll call you back."
I stuffed the phone in my pocket as I charged towards the park, dodging cars as I ran across the road.

[Ashley’s POV]
I heard cars screeching as I turned to see Jimmy running towards me.
He shouted my name but I ignored him, he continued doing it till he reached the gate to the park.
"Ashley?" he whispered as he neared me, my eyes were red from crying so I let my head drop so he didn't see.
He knelt down so he was level to me, but seeing he was so tall he was still higher up then me.
"Are you okay? I've been looking everywhere for you." he asked, I shook my head as I felt more tears reforming in my eyes.

"Don’t cry, it’ll work out somehow." he said softly. This time I looked up at him.
"It wont be okay, it never is. And I’m not crying!" I groaned as he wiped a tear from my cheek,
"Really? Listen, apparently our house is where your dad lives. The bitch said we have to get DNA tests to check if any of us are your dad." he sighed.
"Really?"
"Yes. I have to get a needle because of you!" he said, faking a sad face, you couldn't help but smile.

"There’s that smile I was waiting for." he smiled back at me.
Then out of nowhere I stood up and hugged him, it shocked us both.
"Whoa. What’s this for?" he asked, sounding a little shy.
"For not being a dickhead like everyone else." I replied, I felt him put his arms round me which brought more tears to my eyes.
"Oh don’t cry again." he begged.
"Women, if it aint tears of sadness it's tears of joy or confusion or utter despair."
"I’m fine. It's just I want to find my dad so badly, I’m sick of being a broken kid." I replied into his shoulder.

"Hmm, are you ready to go back now?" he asked letting me go.
"I guess. Do my eyes look red?" I asked quickly before he got up, he wiped both my cheeks with his thumbs. "No, you look perfectly fine." he smiled as we both made our way back to the building.

[A7x POV]
"Maybe I should call him again?" Brian suggested.
"I wouldn’t, he was pretty annoyed when I called him. And he hung up on me as well." Johnny moaned as he sat down again, for the third time.
"Hey guys." Jimmy said casually as he walked through the doors.
"What the fuck took you so long Sullivan!?" Zacky shouted, Jimmy was taken aback by his unpleasant welcome.
"Well, maybe if some people helped me she would’ve been found quicker." he growled back.

"So you found her, is she okay?" Brian asked.
"Yes, we had a little talk when I found her in the park. She cried abit but she’s okay." he replied as he leaned against the wall.
"Thank god!" Johnny sighed as he got up, again.

"Where is she?" Zacky asked.
"She’s by the car. Don’t talk about what’s happened, and don’t tell her I said stuff. She trusted me when I said I wouldn’t say anything." he added before they all walked out to the car.

"Whose up for snacking in front of the TV?" Brian asked as he started the engine.
"Oh I’m so there!" Zacky said in a girlish tone, Ashley giggled slightly as she sat down between him and Jimmy.

[Jimmy’s POV]
We all got in the car without a noise.
"Whose up for snacking in front of the TV?" Brian asked as he started the engine, Zacky said something girly but I couldn't understand him.
Ashley giggled slightly as she sat down, whatever it was it made her laugh.
Brian pulled out of the car park and headed onto the highway.
The radio was playing quietly in the background as we all sat in silence, Ashley yawned and rested her head in my lap.

"Tired kiddo?" I asked as she looked up at me, she smiled slightly and nodded as she slowly closed her painfully sad eyes.

My heart pounded harder as she held onto my trouser leg for comfort, she was so alone in this world.
At the moment, me and the guys were all she had, for help and everything else.
We better not screw this up for her, she'd be heartbroken.. she'd hate us! Why does God do this to people!? I thought, not realising I was saying everything aloud so the guys could hear.

"Jimmy? You okay back there, you sound like you’re debating against yourself or something?" Brian asked, looking at me through the rear-view mirror.
"Yes, I’m good." I replied as I stared out the window.

The rest of the journey was a blur until Brian pulled into the drive-way and cut the engine, Ashley was far from consciousness before we had stopped so I carried her in.
"Should I wake her or take her straight up?" I asked, it was only 8-30.
"She’s had a hard day, let her sleep. Hopefully she'll be better in the morning." Zacky replied as he sat down.

So I took her upstairs and laid her down on her bed.
"Hey um, what about that test?" I started as I reached the lounge,
"I don’t know. I guess we should somehow go without her." Brian said as he flicked channels, "It might mess her up more if she has to come with us. And then the waiting for results, if we all come back negative then she'll be seriously angry and confused. God I hate that fucking adoption place!"

"She has to do it too, so we can't exactly do it without her knowing." Zacky sighed as he watched the TV continuously flicker.

"We should talk to her about it first. Not pull into anything straight-away, then when she thinks she’s ready well go take the test." I suggested.
"Good idea." Brian agreed.