Hard to believe that you are Mine.

The Beginning of A Long Wait

[Ashley’s POV]
I wake up with a feeling in my stomach.
Today is the day, after this I'll find out who my real father is. If any of the guys are my dad.

That would be weird, I'd be an A7x kid. Got to admit that is freaking awesome but what if they don’t want to look after me when they find out, it'll ruin everything.
Concerts; Tours; Dating!
Hi, I’m a rockstar. Have you met my daughter?
I shake the thoughts out of my head and take a shower. After I get dressed I steal Brian’s straighteners and do my make-up.

I practically run down the stairs, bumping into Jimmy and falling on my butt.
"Slow down Princess. You nervous?" he asked, I give him a crooked smile and nodd.
"No worries. We're all nervous about this thing, it could change our lives forever!" he replied, putting his arm round my shoulder and walking me into the kitchen.

"What time is it?" I asked as I sat down next to Brian who stayed quiet.
"10:17. The appointment's at 11." Zacky replied as he followed the lined on the table with his finger.
"Okay, boy am I hungry. Do you have any po-" Brian cut me off.
"You cant eat, it’ll jack the test up." he said firmly, I huffed and walked into the living room where I found Johnny flicking channels.
"Hello." he said calmly as I sat down next to him.
He finally settled on a random show and we watched it until half past.

"Time to go." Jimmy shouted as we all piled into the car, same places as last time.
20minutes later we arrived at the hospital and entered through the doors, my stomach dropped when we reached the counter.
"Were here for the DNA test?" Zacky muttered, you could tell nerves were getting the better of him, well everyone to be honest.

"Ah yes, please be seated. The doctor will be along shortly." The woman replied as we all sat down, due to lack of seats again I sat on Johnny's lap.
The time seemed to slow down for us as we waited, I became restless so I stood up and started walking round.
"Ashley, sit down. You're making me nervous!!" Brian snapped suddenly, causing me to almost jump out of my skin.
I sat on Zacky's lap this time as he wrapped his arms around me for some sort of comfort, I could tell he was on the verge of losing it.

"Ashley Ipswich? The doctor will see you now." a woman said, I gripped onto Zacky's sleeves so hard my knuckles were turning white slightly.
"Don’t worry. It’ll be over before you know it, trust me." he whispered in my ear. Somehow that calmed me down and I had the courage to get up and walk into the room she pointed to.

"Hello, Ashley. I see were having a DNA test today." the doctor said cheerfully. I was so close to swearing at him I held back and nodded.
I sat on the bed thing and took my hoody off, he got a blood pressure pump and wrapped the material around my arm.
He started to pump it till a vein appeared on my fore arm, he took a needle and walked toward me.
"This will only sting for a second Ashley, like a scratch." he said as he inserted the needle and took some of my blood, I watched everything which I regret because I now feel ill.
"All done." he said as a single tear ran down my cheek, he noticed as he gave me a cotton pad to hold onto the area.
"It only hurts for a second Ashley, trust me." I had a hard time believing him.
I took my hoody in my hand and walked out still holding the cotton pad on my arm.

[A7x POV]
They all waited patiently as Ashley was being done.
"Do you think she’s okay??" Johnny asked, concern clearly showing. They all look up with the same expression.
"She'll be fine. She’s a strong girl, bless her." Jimmy replied as the door opened.

Their eyes darted furiously towards the teary-eyed girl walking towards them, holding her bright green hoody.
Brian bit his lip as she walked towards the reception and gave the woman a piece of paper.
She nodded to the woman, tears still showing, before she walked towards the guys.
"..It hurt." she whispered between sobs.
They were all near heartbroken by the sight, yet Zacky showed it by scooping her up and setting her on his lap.
"Aww it’ll stop in a minute sweetheart. I swear." he whispered while rocking her back and forth gently.

[Ashley’s POV]
"Zach Baker? Youre next." the woman said.
He looked up at the woman before looking down at me, "I'll be right back." he said before kissing me softly on the head.
I nodded slightly as watched him walk into the room and close the door.
"I hate doctors." I mumbled softly as I brought my feet onto the chair and crossed my arms.
"Don’t we all. You feeling any better Princess??" Brian asked softly.
He called me Princess, it sounded weird, "No, I feel faint." I replied.
"Come here." he said. I got up and walked up to him, he pulled me onto his lap and held me close.

"I’m sorry I yelled at you earlier. I don’t know what came over me." he said softly, I could hear his heart beating as I rested my head on his chest.
I felt as if this has happened before, it seemed so familiar.
"It's okay." I breathed as he began stroking my arm absentmindedly.

Zacky came out 5minutes later but I hardly noticed because I was slowly falling asleep on Brian, why does that happen when I sit on peoples' laps!?
"That fucking hurt. I almost cried myself, how’s she doing?" I heard him say I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer.