Truth or Dare

One

Ten people. One bottle. Let the giggling and arguments commence.

I sat cross-legged on the floor of my best friend’s living room. The ten of us were arranged in a circle, the sofas pushed back and a space in the middle of us cleared to make way for the empty wine bottle Jamie had put down.

This was just a random idea Aled had come up with when we were hanging out, Rhys had a free house so most of us ambled on down after school and commandeered his living room with loud music, make out sessions and beer. Well, I didn’t have any beer and neither did some others, but god knows that at least a third of this room was off their face.

I’d stripped from my school shirt, leaving the Glassjaw one below it exposed, and rested my head on Ian’s shoulder. We’d only been together for about three months, but you would think it was longer. I just found it amazing that I was going out with someone seven years older than me, who was in a band, a real band. The even had an album. How amazing is that?

I tend to just go of on tangents when I talk or think or am anywhere near Ian Watkins, I’m pretty sure I piss every off with it, but to me it’s exciting. He’s just everything I want, everything I need.

“Sappiness alert,” Gavin piped up from across the circle as he raised his shot glass to his lips and knocked it back before placing it on the floor.

“What?” I asked, watching him and knowing he only had about twenty minutes before he was passed out of puking.

“You. Got that look on yer face. Being all cuddly,” he slurred, raising a grin from the rest of the circle that pinned their eyes on us.

A mix of a scowl and a blush ran across my cheeks, Ian’s arm draping around my shoulder and his lips connecting with my forehead making me settle a bit.

“Just spin the damn bottle,” I told them, edging closer to him and nuzzling the top of my head into his neck.

The light from the few lamps on in the room danced over the green-tinted glass as Shay reached forward and span it. Eventually it stopped blurring into one misshaped circle on the rug and started slowing, the last few drops of alcohol flying out less violently than they had been before. So maybe it wasn’t empty then.

The fateful bottle neck swung around once more and landed on Lee. His blue eyes sparkled and he grinned, raising one leg up under his chin and resting on it.

“Truth or dare?” Shay asked, sounding a lot older than he actually was as he berated the 25 year old.

Why Lee, Jamie and Ian were at a teenager’s party, if you can call it that, I don’t know. I like to think I had something to do with it though as I pretty much introduced the boys to Lostprophets, their band, and the lot of them just seemed to click. Rather weird if you think about it, but its sweet if you don’t.

“Uh. Truth then. I don’t trust you lot.”

“Who did you loose your virginity to?”

I doubt Lee expected something like that, a steady blush leaked across his cheeks before he let out a small laugh and ran his hand though his hair. “Uhm. Alright. Stu.”

Mild uproar ensued around him. Rhys, Aled and Joel burst out laughing, unable to even imagine Stu in a gay relationship, never mind taking someone’s virginity. Shay and Matthew seemed to have some sort of image enter their heads as dirty grins soon followed and Jamie looked mildly pissed off.

“Yeah. In my house.” Jamie added.

Lee grinned and shook his head. “Nah. That was just a follow up. We did it in Ian’s first.”

“You what?!” Ian shot back instantly, lifting his head up and tensing. “You and Stu fucked in my house?”

“In your bathroom,” Lee added with a small proud smirk.

“In my bathroom?!”

He nodded. “Let it go, E, it was ten years ago.”

I couldn’t see Ian’s face expression but I guessed it wasn’t a forgiving one; I tilted my head up and kissed just under his jaw, feeling him relax slightly and knowing my job as the good little boyfriend was done.

Once the giggles died down Lee took the base of the bottle and gave it a spin. Jamie.
Jamie was never the kind to back out on something and immediately picked dare.

“Alright. I dare you…to bleach your hair tomorrow.”

“What?! Why would I do that?”

“Because. You’d make an awesome blonde.”

“No…I…what? Lee, you can’t be serious.”

“I am. Go on. If you don’t like it afterwards I’ll dye mine as well…like…black or something.”

“…promise?”

“Yeah,” he grinned.

“Fine.” Jamie ran a hand though his longish hair and sighed. “I’m going to have to totally napalm it.”

“Yup!”

I smiled at the thought of a peroxide Jamie, it seemed quite sexy actually. He might have to cut it a bit though, having long platinum hair might be a little odd, it would certainly distract away from his gothic image though.

Ian laughed and kissed my forehead, lifting my chin.

“You should bleach your hair too,” he said quietly, pecking my lips with his.

“Really…?” I asked, not sure if he was joking or not.

“Yeah. You’d look amazing.”

“And I don’t already?” I questioned with a small amuse pout.

He rolled his eyes and pushed his hand though my hair, pinning his lips to mine again for that little bit longer.

“Y’know what I mean. You’re beautiful.”

I smiled, turning pink again as I rested my head on his shoulder. It seemed in the time that we’d had our cute little moment Matthew had spilled some deep dark secret that had sent Aled and Shay howling with laughter and the rest of them into half amused, half disgusted laughs.

Once the room was yet again still Matthew leant over and span the bottle quickly, sending the light to dance over the walls and though the windows like it had before until it rested on Gavin.
Drunk as could be Gavin picked dare.

“I dare you…to get Rhys to moan.”

I wasn’t even sure what really happened in the fraction of a second I blinked, but before anyone could really register it Gavin had turned to Rhys who was sat next to him and pulled the boy on top of him.

The pair kissed quickly, hands fumbling around sloppily due to their intoxicated state. I had to admit it was pretty hot, but it wasn’t an uncommon occurrence to see Rhys and Gavin going at it somewhere inappropriate. Gavin’s room. My room. School bathrooms. The fucking classroom. The two of them were shameless.

As the session proceeded with quick breaths coming from each of them I noticed that one person didn’t seem to be enjoying this as much as the rest of us. Aled was sat with albeit not a sad face, but he looked rather put out. I knew for a fact that my little year 10 friend fancied Rhys to the end of the earth and would give anything to be Gavin right now.

The older boy’s hand traced down Rhys’ side and to the back of his thigh, he’d been waiting for this. Anyone that knew Rhys Lewis in a sexual way knows that he’ll turn to a puddle on the floor if you go for his weak spot, especially Gavin. His finger slipped up so it was just under his bum and stroked along the sensitive skin below it. Even clothed it had a crowd pleasing effect as Rhys arched his back and pulled from the kiss, pressing his face into Gavin’s collar bone as he repeated the action. A satisfied, but probably reluctant, moan escaped from between the two and the dare was over.

Rhys rolled off and sat cross legged back in his place, staring down at his lap, giggling and probably bright pink from being exhibited like that. Gavin sat up and grinned at Matthew.

“Done.”

Matt chuckled, “Alright. Nice one.”

Gavin crawled forward slightly and swatted the bottle, hoping that would send it into a spin, instead it went vaulting sideways and rolled quickly between Aled and Joel. The glass collided with the skirting board and smashed into a few large jagged pieces, other smaller ones surround it in a glittering green mess.

“…whoops.”

“Yeah.” Rhys laughed slightly. “Whoops. You better clean that up, or my mam’s gonna tear me a new one.”

I guessed that Gavin was in no shape of mind to be going picking up shards of broken glass so instead I wriggled out from Ian’s embrace and said I’d do it. Nobody really said anything and I shuffled into the kitchen to grab a dustpan and brush. I came back just in time for Gavin to announce a group dare.

“I dare all of you, to grab the person next to you and make out like there’s no tomorrow!” He shouted a drunken smile on his face as he even spread out his arms, basking in imaginary glory at his words.

I thought there might be some laughter, a snort and a ‘as if’ comment from someone, but…no. Like an orgy erupted on the Lewis’ living room floor pretty much everyone leapt at someone else.

Aled eyes looked wild as his mind was audibly screaming; he tensed up, shook his head then grabbed Rhys’ shoulders. Pushing him to the floor, the younger boy climbed on top of his crush and slammed their lips together in a long-awaited kiss. Rhys didn’t fight back; instead he wrapped his arms around the small of Aled’s back and urgently kissed him.

Seeing this, Gavin pulled Matthew from the floor and pinned him to the wall, eloping their tongues in a steady kiss. Shay nearly threw Joel onto the sofa, the pair practically screaming for each other as young busy lips parted and craved the other.

A sort of buzz hung around as I stood rather dumbly at the side of the room. The only sound was that of frenzied breaths and sloppy kisses.

“Fuck it,” came from a stationary Lee before he tugged Jamie towards him and hurled them both into a furied tonguing session.

“O…k.”

I edged towards the glass, remembering my purpose only for it to be ripped from my hands. Ian tossed the cleaning supplies over his shoulder and pressed me to the wall behind me, holding my wrists.

“Fuck the glass,” he breathed before crashing his lips to mine and dropping my hands, letting them rest on my waist.

Not even surprised by Ian’s advance on me I threading my fingers though his hair and held him closer as me need for him increased. In the few short hours since our last proper kiss last night and this one now I’d almost forgotten how amazing he was. Every feeling I had for him flooding back into me and forcing me to wrap my arms around him and beg me to keep a hold of him.

His skilled tongue pushed against mine, easily controlling me, knowing I loved it. Our hands glided quickly over the others body, never finding fault with what we touched, just wanting to feel the other and know that they’re there, and with any luck, we always will be.

He broke off and kissed down my jaw, his lips brushing against my neck before biting down and making me writhe and giggle.

“I’d rather fuck you,” I grinned, the reply to his earlier comment finally falling from my lips after minutes of it screaming though my mind.

He looked up, his eyes widened and shocked as they stared into mine. We hadn’t had sex yet. We’d been close but Ian hadn’t wanted to push me and my virginal ways. But I knew I wanted it.

“You…”

I nodded one side of my mouth curling into a slight smirk as I gripped his hips. His face mimed mine and his hands slid down me to my waist. He didn’t say a word, just grinned before wrapping his arms around me and actually picking me up and hoisting me over his shoulder.

This wasn’t the passionate embrace you might have thought would happen when something like having sex for the first time with the person you love arises, but sometimes that’s just not us. I giggled and clung to his shoulders as he carried me out of the room, half my body slung over him as he gripped the back of my thighs tightly.

No one looked up. All of them caught in a lustful clinch with another as lips trailed over bodies and pressed to that of the new object of their affection. Giggles and moans broke from all of them, I grinned at the sight. horny bastards.

Ian took me into what I knew to be Rhys’ bedroom and dropped me on the bed, immediately crawling on top of me and stroking down his side as he pressed his lips to my ear.

The game was over.

“Time to play with the big boys.”