Beautiful Miracles

Roxy's POV

I ran up stairs with Alex..

"Nick wake up!" I said and he did.

"What's wrong?" he asked jumping up..

"Alex's eyes just changed from brown to Navy blue!" I said and he looked at me confused..

"Maybe it's his chemical balance.. It's not fully stable yet." he said and I didn't think of that. His phone went off and he answered..

n: Hello?
...
N: Yeah. She's right here.

He handed me the phone and disappeared into the bathroom. Alex was cooing in my arms..
R: Hello?
J: Roxy! Good. I need you down here at the studio
R: Um.. Why?
J: Because I have a new song for you and we need to record it.
R: Alright. Let me take a shower and I'm bringing my baby with me.
J: that's fine. Just get down here.
I hung up and decided Nick could give Alex a bath and dress him while I took a shower..

Nick came out of the bathroom and picked Alex up..

"I'll go give him a bath. Go take a shower," he said taking the words out of my head..

I just nodded and walked into the bathroom.. I took a quick shower and dried off.. Then i pullged in the blow drier and put on my make-up.. I dried my hair then changed then walke dout.

Nick was holding Alex. He was so cute..

"Aw! You changed him too!" I cooed. Alex was so cute!..

Nick handed him over and my diaper bag. It had skulls on it. and the key. I grabbed His blue bear too and I put him in the truck in his car seat.. I jumped down after closing his doo rand kissed Nick then got in the drivers seat.

I started it and backed out. I drove away and put in a soft rock Cd. I saw Kevin's car pass me and parked in the driveway.. oh god. Nick be smart! I prayed as I got on the highway..
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!