Beautiful Miracles

Shayla's POV

"Dani, ready to go home?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No! I want ice cweam!" She whined. Joe chuckled, and picked her up.

"We have some at home. Let's go." He said putting her on his shoulders. I smiled, and followed them with the stroller. He opened the door, and ducked so Dani wouldn't get hit in the head.

"Stwawbewwy!" She giggled. I put the things away, then sat at the table.

"Mommy get too?" She asked looking at me. I smiled.

"Honey, I'm not hungry." I said. She pouted.

"Mommy and daddy eat wiff me!" She whined. Joe laughed and put a bowl of ice cream in front of her. She shut up, and used her hands to eat it.

We heard some yelling across the street. I looked at Joe, and he looked at me.

"I'll be back." He said, kissing the top of my head, then Dani's. He ran outside, and over to Nick and Roxy's place. Dani looked at me.

"Uncy Nick and Even fighting?" She asked. I smiled.

"Yes, and daddy's going to save the day." I said. She giggled, and pushed her bowl away.

"I done." She said holding her hands over herself. I got up, and put the bowl in the sink. I grabbed a wet cloth, and cleaned her hands and face. I tossed it on the counter, then lifted her from the high chair.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked. She smiled, and pointed to the movies. I carried her over there. "Which one?" I asked. She grabbed Snow White, and handed it to me. I smiled, and sat her on the couch.

"Snow white?" I asked making sure. She nodded happily, so I put it in. I sat beside her, and we watched the movie.
♠ ♠ ♠
;D
Sorry for the long update! D=
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]