Beautiful Miracles

Shayla's POV

I heard more yelling.

"Dani sweetie, wanna go see daddy?" I asked. She nodded, and I picked her up. I carried her outside, and to Roxy's house.

"What the heck is going on?" I asked. Dani yawned, and closed her eyes. I handed her off to Joe, then looked at Nick.

"Kevin." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"For over a year, you guys have been fighting. Over what? It's stupid!" I said. He rolled his eyes.

"We're fighting for you though." Joe said. I turned to look at him.

"I don't care. You guys are always fighting! If it's not one thing, it's another, and I can't take it!" I said on the verge of tears.

"Baby, please." Joe said. I took Dani from him, and shook my head.

"No, I'm tired of it all. If you want to see Dani, you can visit her on the weekends." I said storming from the house. I heard him groan, then run after me. He grabbed Dani from me.

"Joseph!" I hissed. He walked into Nick's house again.

"Watch her for a minute." He mumbled handing her to Nick. He grabbed my arm, then dragged me to our house. He slammed the door shut.

"Shayla! We're sticking up for you, and all you do is try and leave me?" He asked. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Every single day your over there, screaming and fighting with Kevin!" I said. He sighed.

"He's always saying how we screwed up his life!" He said. "His career, his everything! All because we had sex with you girls!" He said loudly. I looked at him as he kept going on. I sighed, and wrapped my arms around him. He stopped mid-rant.

"Please... No more fighting. Just be the bigger man, and walk away." I pleaded. He sighed, and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Erm... Kinda short?
Comments?

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]