Beautiful Miracles

Roxy's POV

I giggled at Shay. I got to admit. I wanted to do the same.. I feed Alex the grapes and he ate them..

"mm," he said and I giggled at him.. Alex finished his grapes and he looked like he was thinking..

"Alex. Please don't turn into Nick as a baby," I said and then he started laughing.. I picked him out of the high chair.

"Shay I think We'll leave you alone now," I said and she laughed..

"Please. Come over anytime.. i need all the help with this one," she said pointing at Dani.. She gasped then giggled.. Shay looked at me..

"She did NOT learn that from me!" I said then started laughing.. Shay laughed too..

I grabbed Alex's diaper bag and walked home passing Joe on the way out. The sun was setting..

I walked isnide and locked the door.. I walked upstairs to Alex's nursey. I set down the bag and set him on the changing table..

I took off his clothes then unstrapped the diaper.. I threw it away and wiped him. I slid a diaper in place and put some baby powder on him.. He giggled and I smiled.. I strapped a new diaper on and changed into into his pajama's.. I kissed his stomach and he giggled that cute giggle.

I snapped the buttons and picked him up.. Alez's stomach growled on my shoulder and I giggled.. His little face blushed, he was just like Nick!

"Let's get some food," I said and he smiled nick's smile. I walked out of the room to see Nick in the dooway..

"How did it go with Kevin?" I asked after I kissed him..

"Bad.. He said we shouldn't have went to the concert, so we wouldn't have met you girls. Married you or got you pregnant," he said sighing but I kissed him again..

"Kevin's just jealous because his girlfriend dumped him again and you found the perfect wife on your 4th try," I said and he smiled..

"But.. I don't care what he says.. Our baby's beautiful and I love you," he said pulling me close to him.

"And I love you. Never forget that. Now because I love you so much. I'm going to let you order chinese food," i said and he laughed but called it and told them delivery.

"Do you want peas, mash potatoes, or chinese food Alex?" I asked and I noticed when I said the baby food, his nose wrinkled and I giggled.. But he's face lit up when I said Chinese food.

"Okay You're eating with us.."

"Apple or grape?" I asked and he reached for grape juice. I handed him the bottle and walked into the living room with him..

"Nick. He looks and acts just like you," I stated and Nick smiled..

'The shyness is from you sweetheart," he said and I laughed. Nick was in the floor. I took the bottle awa from Alex. I burped him and he laughed when he burped..

I laughed with Nick about that and set him up..

"Alex try to walk," Nick said and Alex looked at Nick..

Using my hands he pulled himself up and walked a step then fell on his butt. But he got up and tried.. This time 2 then fell. Next time 4 then fell. 7 fell. 12 fell. He was getting better!

He was by Nick now.

"Alex. Got walk to mommy," Nick said and Alex walked all the way to me and didn't fall..

"He has your stubbornness," Nick stated and I smiled..

"It's not always a bad thing!" I said back and he alughed.. The door bell rang and Nick got up to get it.. I wonder what Shay and Joe were doing...
♠ ♠ ♠
As's turn! Comment!