Beautiful Miracles

Shayla's POV

I looked at the clock on the VCR, then stood up.

"Where are you going?" Joe asked. I picked up Dani from her dad. She giggled.

"It's time for Dani to go to bed." I said, walking into the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle, and filled it with some milk. I put it in the microwave, and set the timer for a few seconds.

"Yum yum?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, and then time for bed." I murmured. She pouted, sitting out her bottom lip. I laughed, and grabbed her bottle from the microwave. I tested it on my skin. It was warm, which was fine.

I handed it to her, and she stuck it in her mouth.

"Joe, can you bring her puppy?" I asked. He nodded, and grabbed her toy off the chair. He followed me into her room. I set her on the changing table, and quickly changed her. She giggled when her daddy appeared with her toy. I grabbed her nightgown from her crib, and got her changed. She smiled, and set down her bottle.

I set her in the crib, and laid the rainbow blanket on top of her. She opened her mouth, so I put the pacifier in. She smiled, and started sucking on it. She slowly fell asleep.

"Night Dani." Joe murmured. I smiled, and hugged him, resting my head on his chest.

"Night sweetie." I mumbled, walking out on the room. Joe followed me, closing the door half way. We walked into the living room. He fell onto the couch, and yawned. I giggled.

"Aww, are you tired?" I asked. He nodded, and pulled me beside him. I rolled over so I was facing him. I gently kissed his cheek, his nose, and his lips. He smirked, and hugged me to him.

"Shay. Can. We. Please. Do. It. Tonight?" He asked between kisses. I giggled, and rolled ontop of him. He smiled, and put his hands on my butt. He pressed me against him, and moaned quietly.

"In the. Bedroom?" He asked. I kissed his neck, then nodded. He pulled us both up, and pinned me against a wall. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He carried me to our bedroom, then closed the door quietly. He laid us both on the bed, and started sucking on my neck.

He pulled off my shirt, and started to undo his jeans. He kicked them off, then took off all of my jewelry. He slid down my pants easily.

"Joe." I moaned. He smirked, and pulled his shirt off. I slipped off his boxers. His boner poked my leg. I giggled.

"That feels weird." I mumbled. His hands made their way to my back, then took off my bra.

"But you totally like it." He said, straddling me. I kissed his neck, and nodded.

He pulled off my underwear, and flung them across the room. He slowly entered me, and growled in my ear.

"Say my name, loudly." He growled. I flipped us both over, and ran my hands down his chest.

"Dani's still sleeping." I mumbled. He sighed.

"But it turns me on." He whined. I giggled again.

"I don't wanna wake her." I said. My hands ran down his chest, and past his hips. They landed just above his knees. He moaned loudly.

"Or you could do that." He murmured, kissing me again. I sighed, and kissed him back. He ran his fingers through my hair, then started pumping in and out. Beads of sweat started forming on his head.

"I love you." He panted. I smiled, and kissed his forehead.

"I love you too." I breathed.
♠ ♠ ♠
o.0
My virgin... Fingers! Ahhhhh! xD

Meg's turn!

-Echo [Ash]