Beautiful Miracles

Roxy's POV

I was on Nick's lap and we just finished watching a movie.. I woke him up and we walked usptairs. It was like.. 9:30.. I needed to take a shower so i walked directly into the bathroom and took one..

When I finished I dried off and changed into this.. I noticed the rest of my clothes were gone..

'Nick!" I said and walked out of the bathroom..

He was no where to be seen..

'Nick?" I asked walking through the room. He wasn't any where. Well. He took my clothes and hid. Fine! I'll just get some more.

I walked into the closet and grabbed out some pants and a t-shirt.. I walke dout with Clothes in my hand but arms wrapped around my waist..

"Oh no no no.. No clothes," Nick said kissing my neck.. He turned me around and I kissed him hard on the lips.

He reutrned and pushed me on the bed.. Once my back hit he got on top of me.. He was only in boxers. I pulled those off thoguht and he did the same to my underwear and bra. He kissed my lips, jaw then hit the middle of my neck.. I held back a moan but it escaped my lips. Just as Nick heard that he entered me causing me to release a loud moan.. Good thing our bedroom was at the end of the hall and his was by the water heater at the front...

"What gender of baby do you want?" Nick asked as he threshed in and out of me slowly..

"Girl," I replied once I got my voice back.. My stomach muscles relaxed and I was breathing heavy. I flipped us over and circle my hips causing Nick to moan. AS I circle, I ran my hand up and down from Nick's chest to abs than Chest again..

I felt his stomach muscles relax and he was breathing hard.

"I know. You're going to carry a girl," Nick whispered and I smiled..

'I hope so," I said kissing him one more time then I got off of him and cuddle at his side as I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ash's turn! Comment!