Green Day's Photographer

GreenDay'sPhotographer - 27 - How'dYouKnow?

You all walked home from the carnival.Billie Joe had his arm around your shoulder and you rested your head on his shoulder while you both walked.Both Tre and Mike trudged along behind you talking about random things.
When you all arrived at the house,Tre and Mike entered first,and you stayed outside the door with Billie.
"I can see you're back together then!"Mike exclaimed.Tre glanced at both of you.
"You not coming in?"he asked you both.
"In a minute Tre..."you anwered as Tre walked off after Mike.You looked up at Billie.
"Whats wrong?"Billie asked looking a little worried.
You took his hands,he smiled.
"Billie I just wanted to say...thank you so much for tonight...now I know you really want to be with m..."you were stopped mid-sentence as Billie pressed his lips against yours so gently it felt heavenly.
Billie broke the kiss and looked at you,you blushed a little,you wanted to say something but you couldn't find the words.Billie then swooped down and planted another kiss on your lips,then your neck.He placed his head on your shoulder so that his cheek was touching yours,his warm skin made you melt inside.You smiled as he kissed your neck again.Then he stopped,but didn't move.Your smile faded wondering why he had stopped,then you felt him grin on the side of your cheek.He placed his lips next to your ear,his warm breath making you shiver.
"Don't worry...theres more..."he whispered.
"Theres...m-more?"you whispered back curiously.He nodded.

Suddenly he grabbed one of your hands and pulled you inside the house.Mike watched as he ate a bag of potato chips and Tre was laid on the floor pretending to be dead.You both ran up the stairs and into Billie's room.He closed the door behind him and turned to face you.The room was dark with only a few candles lit by the window,some red and black rose petals on the bed and a bottle of chamapne with to glasses on top of the chest of drawers.
"Its...w-wow...its amazing...!"you stuttered not knowing what to say.Billie smiled and walked over to the drawers and poured some champagne in the two glasses,he then took one and handed the other to you.
"Here you go,Miss..."Billie said in a formal voice as he handed the glass to you.
"Why thankyou,kind Sir..."you replied in the same formal voice and took a few sips from the glass,finishing it of in one gulp.Billie raised an eyebrow,as if shocked,then he smiled again as he finished of his champagne,took your glass and placed them both back on top of the drawers.
"Just one question..."
"Ask away..."Billie replied curiously.
"How'd you know I'd take you back?"you asked shuffling back a little. *Was it you,or was Billie getting closer?*
Billie started to walk towards you and you started to walk backwards till eventually you reached the wall and couldn't go any further.Billie grinned as he walked over to you and placed both hands on your waist.
"Well?!"you asked him.
"Well...I love you so much,more than I've ever loved any other person...and I knew that if you still loved me and if you were willing to give me another chance to make a real go of this...then you'd take me back..."he replied looking proud of himself.
"And what if I didn't...?"you asked again.
"Then...I'd just have to bring Tre up here and..."he started.
"I don't wanna know what you would do with Tre,its too scary to think about..."you admitted adding a little laugh.Billie laughed too.He then looked up at you,his eyes fixed on yours.His eyes...you loved his eyes...you gazed back getting lost in them.He started to move his hands a little further up your waist,then he stopped.You gave him a confused look.
"Ali...look...I don't want to make you do this,you don't have to if you don't feel ready..."he explained.
"Billie...I do,you don't know how long I've wanted to...and I'm talking about even before I met you...!"you replied,Billie laughed again.
"So...you are sure...!?"he asked again.
"Billie...*sigh*...if I've done it with Tre,I'm sure I'm more than capable of doing it with you..."you told him. *Shit...he didn't know about Tre...well you 'doing it with him'...*
"You...you did it with Tre...!?!?"Billie asked nervously.
"Umm...yeah...but don't worry,thats when I was going out with him...I'm sorry...I..."you started.
"Its fine...I mean you can do what you want...its not up to me..."Billie interupted.You smiled.
You placed your arms around his neck and kissed his plump lips.He placed his hand on the back of your head to push you closer.He started walking backwards towards the bed,both of you still kissing,and he fell back with you landing on top of him.
"Does that answer your question?"you asked him catching your breath.
"Yes it most certainly does...!"he replied.
"Ooo...my favourite position...!"Billie Joe added as he picked up some petals and threw them into the air.

You started to un-buckle his belt as he removed your t-shirt.You undid his tie and shirt and threw them onto the floor.Billie caught your lips again in a frantic kiss,slipping his tongue in your mouth while you tried to remove his pants...and succeded.While both your tongues were vigourusly battling,he removed your jeans and bra and threw them onto the floor too.Billie shivered and you could feel his lips curl into a little smile as he kissed you.You then removed his boxers and he slowly slid his hands down your waist,you shivered to at the touch of his warm hands,and then he removed your underwear.
You were both laid there,making out.Billie then moved down to kissing your neck,then your chest and then....................you gasped.
"You ok?"he managed to say in between kissing you.
"Yeah..."you replied as Billie made his prescence felt...literally.