River Side

Summer night...

The summer night was chilly, the lonely river side lonesome but one, A girl sitting alone staring into the stream that run be forth her. She was engrossed in the natural beauty and didn’t notice a figure approaching her. He sat beside her and whispered her name. She turned knowingly and smiled at the man beside her.

He smiled cutely back and took her face with in his hands, she starred deep into his amazing grey eyes, watching the sparkle of them, the sparkle that crept to his eyes when his eyes where set on her. Leaning his head forward he pressed his soft lips on hers and moved innocently, pulled away and smiled.

He stood up, a panic of worry washed over the girl, she thought it was the end of them. But when he dropped to one knee her heart beat raced quicker than ever, he pulled a small black box from his pocket and opened it up slowly staring into her brown eyes.

She stared at him in awe, she hadn’t expected this. The item inside was a silver gold ring with a heart in the middle with a small diamond, it was stunning. The ring shone in the moon light, she gasped as a flock of butterflies where realised in her stomach, the butterflies that the very man gave her regularly.

“Lucie, I love you, and I will always love you, please show me that you love me too, by accepting to be my wife” Alex asked her softly holding the box towards her.

She stared into his eyes, not letting her gaze drop, she dived forward and attached his lips with hers.

“Of course” she whispered taking the ring and placing it on her fourth finger on her left hand smiling at it then at her fiancé.

“I love you Alex” she said once more before softly brushing her lips with his in the heat of passion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love you lots Lu :D
Hope you like it (:
Vicky x