I Don't Wanna Be in Love

Chapter One

"Jacoby! Jacoby wake up! You're fucking late, wake the hell up!"

Ember screams at her boyfriend, who is motionless in bed. She grumbles before picking up an almost empty beer bottle. A shattering boom fills the little room, Jacoby jerks awake from his slumber.

"I must not be yelling loud enough if I have to break a fucking bottle to get a reaction out of you!" Ember yells, heavily stomping her left foot on the light hardwood floor.

"I'm awake so shut the fuck up, you're giving me a damn headache!" Jacoby growls out, shifting under wrinkled blankets.

"You're fucking hung over." She retorts as she walks over to the other side of the bed.

"You're late. I wouldn't bother waking you up if it didn't matter."

"How late?"

"Over an hour."

He curses under his breath just as Ember is about to pull the covers off of him.

"I might be hung over but you're still beautiful." He slurs sitting up, a mischievous smile replacing the fowl expression his face just held.

"Awe, how sweet, now get your ass moving!"
"Oh, I'm up."

She jokingly scoffs, yelling 'pervert' shrilly. She now stands in between his thighs running her fingers through his matted bed hair. His fingers dance along her midsection, wasting no time to get under the cloth that separates his skin from touching hers. Ember catches his fingers not even after ten seconds.

"Not now, I'm late for work too." She leans down swiftly and kisses him lightly.

"I'll see ya tonight ok."

"Be ready for the party." He reminds her as she dashes out of the bedroom door.

Ember jumps in the passenger's seat, fastening her seatbelt with speed. She knocks her lips in to Jacoby's for a hard, longing kiss.

"How was your day?" He asks as he pulls out of the drive way.

"Was fine, barked at for being late-"

"I'm sorry about that babe."

"Its fine, how'd your day go?" She takes his hand in hers, her thumb circling his.

"Same old, a photo shoot and yada." She laughs to herself at his reaction, recalling a few weeks ago when she sat in for one of Papa Roach's photo shoots.

"Who's all going to be at the party?"

"Lot's of people, why?"

"Oh, no reason." She watches trees along the highway, getting too lost in thought to notice Jacoby turned on the radio.

Half an hour later and Jacoby parks the car on the block of the party throwers block. Ember lets her self out and as Jacoby reaches for her hand she shoves it in her jean pant pocket. He doesn't say anything and just keeps walking by her side.

"Yo, Coby!" Someone greets them as they walk through the large wooden gate.

"Austin, man hey!" The two embrace in one of those manly hugs. Ember stands to the side, looking at the crowds of people enjoying their selves.

"And who is this?" Austin asks with a not at all small smirk before taking a drink out of his plastic red cup.

"This is my Ember." Jacoby says putting his arm around her waste, pulling her in to his side.

"Nice ta meet you Ember, I'm Austin and if you ever feel like losing this bitch give me a call."

Jacoby laughs as Austin extends his hand to her and after about forty seconds he realizes she isn't going to take it. With a nod to Jacoby he grumbles and goes in the other direction.

"Want a drink?"

"No you go ahead, I'm going to mingleā€¦" She planned that line out in the car. He nodded and walked off not giving the matter another thought.

"Hmph, what fucking fun." She says to herself as she looks around at the drunks, the whores and the few people who seem to be sober. Killing the time she walks around the vicinity until the sun has set and lights turn on all around. Time to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
And there is chapter one.