Average

Nightmares.

Bethany felt the pounding bass in her skin. She felt the beat of the drums in her bones. The guitar riffs make her tap her foot, and bob her head. Lyrics escaped her mouth. "We're alive and we drive to the center of it. Where we know we're all fine and this just can't be it and in the end we all know we only breathe for so long. So tonight's the night we all roll along." Watching from backstage, she could see everything. She saw John singing his heart out, Pat pounding on the drums, Garrett plucking the bass, and Kennedy and Jared strumming on the guitars. Beth smiled to herself, then rested her head on Alex's shoulder. Quietly, he sang into her ear. She grinned, turning around to hug him. "I love you Alex," she mumbled into his chest.

Then, he dissapeared. He vanished into thin air, right from underneath her. The fans dissapeared one by one, until the pit was empty. The boys on stage began to melt away, into a puddle on the stage. Bethany screamed, and began to run out of the building. "Someone help!" she yelled hysterically. Tears were pouring down her cheeks. She ran out of the parking lot, and found the scenery change. Beth was in a cornfeild. Drake was there. He smiled his mischevious grin, and walked towards her. Bethany backed up slowly, taking one step at a time. He went to grab her, and then she did it. She stepped off of the cliff and began to fall into no where.

Shooting up in bed, Bethany pulled her pillow to her chest and breathed heavily. It was just a dream. Her eyes shot to the clock. 3:19 AM. Pulling herself out of bed, she paced quietly down the hall. She stopped at the third room on the left. The teenager opened the door slowly, trying to avoid waking anyone else in the house. Beth tiptoed to the bed, pulling up her boxer shorts as she walked. She arrived at the edge of his queen size bed. Alex was lying in a ball. His blankets were pushed to the end of the bed. He wore a pair of blue plaid pajama pants, and an innocent look on his face. He looked peaceful. Bethany tapped him gentely. The singer blinked multiple times, then rubbed his eyes. "What's wrong Bethie?" he immedeatly asked.

"Bad dream," she choked out. Then, the tears came. Alex moved over in the bed, pulling up the blankets. He wrapped his arms around his best friend and whispered soothing words in her ear. The teenager lied in his arms, shaking. She cried hysterically, and choked on her breaths. After about a half hour, she had cried herself to sleep. Then, for the hundreth time since Alex had met Bethany, he thought to himself: Would he ever be able to help mend this broken girl?
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.dreammoods.com/cgibin/fallingdreams.pl?method=exact&header=dreamid&search=fallingintro

dream explanation^
sorry, this sucks.i'll probably rewrite it.