Life as Michelle Armstrong

Barbeque!

Billie's P.O.V
"Michelle, wake up. TIME TO GET UP DAMNIT." I tried to yell to wake up my daughter.

"Dad go the fuck away im fucking sleeping." She said. I grabbed the blanket and ripped from her and dropped it on the ground.
"DAD WHAT THE FUCK!" She yelled.
"Todays Tre's barbeque , its fucking 1:30 in the afternoon. LETS GO." I yelled back.
"Just let me get dressed." She said. I nodded and left her room.

Michelle's P.O.V
I walked into my closet and got a pair of destroyed tight black jeans, they were rips in the ass part and the legs, and just almost everywhere. I put a pair of red leggings underneath so that when I showed the rips you could just see the leggings. I grabbed a white tanktop that had red skulls on it and put that on. I grabbed my red converses and went infront of the mirror. I put on eyeliner and grabbed a brush and fixed my hair. I ran downstairs and into the kitchen.
"Took you long enough" Joey said.
"Fuck you." I snapped back.
"Woahhhh. Chill." Jakie said."
"Lets go." My mom said. We all hopped in the car and went to Tre's. Which was only like fucking 10 minutes.

Tre's house.
Michelle's P.O.V
We got to Tre's, hopped out of the car and walked into the back yard through the fence.
"TRE!" I yelled and jumped on him.
"MICHELLEYYYYYYYY." He yelled.