Stuck With Three Teenage Criminals For a Year?! Sweet!

Pictures.

Ann Rosela Jacobs:

Image
Age: 18
Height: 5'3
Weight:123

Personality: Ann never liked being the nice reserved girl ever. Instead she liked hanging out with guys, going to concerts, and breaking every rule she could. She loved seeing how angry her Father would get, and how many buttons she could push.

Even though she was his only child, he never paid attention which Ann didn't mind. So she simply broke rules, partied, and spent a few nights playing guitar in her room.

Jax Alezander Borbon:

Image
Age: 18
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145

Personality: Jax never had a family, well one that cared anyways. His Mother left when he was only six, and then his Father followed soon after. So Jax bounced from Foster home to Foster home.

After a few arrests, trails, and a few months in juvie even, his current Foster parents send him to Camp Dream, when he arrived everyone shyed away from him, except for Aaron and Jay, who turned into his closest friends.

Aaron Marius Genes:

Image
Age:18
Height: 6'1
Weight: 142

Personality: Aaron was the oldest sibling in his family of five, everyone else in the family seemed to ordered for him. They went to church on Sundays, while he stayed home to blow up frogs with fire crackers.

So after Aaron pushed the limit by TP-ing the church, his parents sent him to Camp Order...wishing they could have the nice sweet oldest son they wanted.

Jay Domick McGuff:

Image
Age:18
Height: 6'1
Weight:139

Personality: Jay was never ordered around at his old house, his Mother and Father merely thought he was getting out his wildness while he was young. They never minded when he came home past three in the morning, or had wild parties without their permission.

But when Jay finally beat up another guy for hitting on his little sister, his parents didn't trust him anymore. So off he went to Camp Dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
btw...ignore the word Mark on Jay's pic...haha...barely caught that.