Stuck With Three Teenage Criminals For a Year?! Sweet!

Meeting the roomies.

I raised an eyebrow as the two boys stumbled inside, the first one tripping and falling face first. The second grabbed his arm and lifted him up, “ um hi.”

“ Uh hey…I’m Aaron.” He grinned and held out his hand for me.

I stood up and shook it slowly, “ Ann...”

“ Ah yeah, um I’m Jay.” The second replied holding out his hand now. I sighed and shook it not feeling the need to repeat my name.

“ And I’m Jax.” A third voice laughed walking in behind the guys. I stared at him, he didn’t look exactly happy to see me right now, to be honest he looked kind of annoyed.

“ Nice to meet you…um where am I sleeping?” I asked pointing over my shoulder to the four beds.

Jay grabbed my suitcase and walked over to one of the beds and threw it on it. He smiled proudly, “ this is your bed, mine is across from yours, Jax’s is next to yours, and Aaron’s is across from his.” He pointed to each bed as he spoke.

“ You didn’t need to point though.” I laughed as I walked over to my bed.

“ I like pointing…” He whined, “ anyway if you have a nightmare or something feel free to climb into bed with me.” I rolled my eyes.

“ Like she’d want to sleep with you, I’m better at comforting girls.” Aaron spoke up as he walked over to his bed.

Jax didn’t bother to say anything, all he did was shake his head and walk over to his bed to lay down, “ no offense Aaron but I’d rather sleep with Jay.”

“ Are you serious?!” Jay yelled smiling.

“ No.” I laughed.

He pouted and crossed his arms like a baby, I couldn’t help but laugh. At least this wasn’t going to be all bad, Jay and Aaron seemed okay, while Jax…well he seemed rather silent.

“ So is there anything to do here?” I asked sitting on my bed.

All three boys looked at me, “ there’s a lake no one knows about, but other than that, we just follow the schedule everyone has.” Jax answered.

I frowned, “ schedule?”

“ Breakfast, P.E as the warden likes to call it, then lunch and dinner.” Jax replied looking at my expressions.

“ P.E?”

Aaron was the one to talk this time, “ about every two months the warden and the other correctional camp get together. Since the guards think we’ll start a riot by letting our anger build up, we have a fight contest. It can get incredibly brutal some times.” He shuddered.

“ It gets that bad?”

They nodded, “ but most of the time it’s all fun..seeing who is stronger than others.” Jay replied lying back on his bed.

“ Okay, soo how long have you guys been here?”

“ About a year…we’ve all got another year to do though.” Jay answered pouting.

I smiled softly, “ guess I won’t be alone then.”

“ Your stuck here for a year?” Aaron laughed, I nodded feeling slightly embarrassed, “ then your shit out of luck, I mean what type of parent sends their daughter to an all boys camp?”

I looked at my knees, “ my Dad.”

“ Oh..”

“ Well enough of acting normal, let’s watch TV!” I laughed as Aaron walked over, flung me over his shoulder and walked back over to the sofa throwing me onto it. I laughed and moved so all three boys could sit. But not to my shock Jay and Aaron only sat down with me, while Jax remained on his bed.

We all just laid there watching what ever show was on, occasionally Jay and Aaron would start arguing over the remote, and I’d have to throw it to Jax. Who would find another program and throw the remote back over to us whenever the guys stopped arguing.

To be honest it didn’t even feel like I left home, the guys reminded me a lot like my friends, which actually got me sad in someway.

“ Ann you in there?” Jay laughed waving his hand in front of my face.

“ Huh?”

“ Are you hungry?” Aaron asked.

“ Nah, I think I just wanna lay down, I’m really tired.” I answered smiling at them.

They both nodded, “ well you won’t be alone, Jax is staying here to sleep.”

I nodded as the boys stood up and walked towards the door, they both grabbed their hoodies before smiling and walking out of the cabin. I smiled softly and turned off the TV and walked over to my bed.

“ Why’d you turn the TV off?” Jax asked walking back inside.

“ I was going to take a nap, the guys said you were too.”

He nodded, “ I was, I’m just used to passing out with it on. But leave it off, I wanna see if I can sleep this way.” He said walked over to his bed.

I nodded and picked out a pair of boxers, I slid under the blanket and managed to wiggle out of my jeans and into the boxers.

“ Hey Ann, can I ask you something?” Jax asked from where he was changing…the part I was trying not to look at….i wasn’t ready to see guys changing around me yet.

“ What?” I asked dropping my pants onto the floor.

“ Why did your Dad send you here?”

I stayed still, I wasn't sure what exactly he wanted, whether he was curious, or he was just trying to be nice. I sat up slowly and looked at him for a few seconds.

" Please, I really want to know." He pleaded sticking out his lower lip and pouting.

I sighed. " Fine."
♠ ♠ ♠
comment?

Please????