Stuck With Three Teenage Criminals For a Year?! Sweet!

The lake (2)

“ You never told me why you’re here.” I said looking at Jax who was lying next to me on the rock, we had yet to leave the lake, and I wasn’t sure we were going to soon. The guys were swimming in circles, while Jax and I were lying on the rock letting the sun dry us off.

He looked at me lazily for a few seconds, and then stared up at the few clouds above his head, “ I never really had a stable home. Both my parents took off when I was still young, so I started to go into foster homes. I guess I thought people never cared about their adopted kid. So I started to ‘act out’” He used finger quotes and smiled at me.

“ So that got you here how?”

He looked at me, “ I was getting to that.” I smiled sheepishly, “ my current foster Dad had gotten enough of my behavior, he started to look for camps online, while I ignored it and continued to party with my friends.” I stayed quiet and moved closer to him, “ one day when I stumbled downstairs after getting into a fight, I was handcuffed, and dragged out of the house….and I was brought here.” He looked at me for a few seconds, it seemed like he was leaving something out, but I didn’t mind.

“ Do you like it here?” I asked softly.

He looked at me again, “ yeah, I have great friends, it’s almost like a vacation here.” He laughed.

I smiled weakly, “ it’s nice here, I’m just worried about those P.E classes.” I sighed.

“ You’ll probably be paired up with one of us, most likely me, since my partner left the camp.” He laughed again.

“ Your partner? I knew you were gay.” I giggled.

He scowled and sat up, “ ooh your going to pay for that.”

I raised my eyebrows and sat up, “ ooh I’m so scared.”

He let out a low growl, “ you should be.” Something in his voice made me want to be scared, but the other side of me couldn’t resist deflating a guys ego.

“ Sure I will….your just upset because your boyfriend left.” I giggled and stood up and started to run, I wasn’t sure if he’d run after me, but I didn’t want to stand still and see what he did.

“ GET BACK HERE!” Jax yelled clearly running after me.

I glanced over my shoulder to see Jax running after me, somehow he was about two yards away from me, I let out a shriek and started to run through the trees now. I looked over my shoulder and shrieked, I didn’t know what I tripped over, but all I know is that Jax landed right on top of me groaning since my knee hit a very unfriendly place.

“ Oh my god, Jax I’m sorry!” I felt him roll of me as he laid on his side whimpering.

“ Balls. Injured. Sperm. Ow.” He groaned turning red in the face.

“ I’m sorry, I tripped I didn’t mean to knee your balls.” I said not laughing, I don’t know why some people thought it was funny to see guys get hit there. It just seemed to painful to be funny to me, how would you like it if you got hit really hard in your pelvis bone and you laid there groaning, and people were laughing?

“ I know you didn’t. Can’t feel my balls.” He groaned and looked at me.

“ Ann?! Jax?!”

I looked up to see Jay and Aaron walking through the trees, obviously curious to see where we had gone. They both stopped in their tracks once they noticed Jax on the floor still clutching in groin, me kneeling next to him covered with leaves and dirt. Both of their eyebrows raised, while they seemed to be trying not to start laughing.

“ What happened?” Jay asked walking closer to get a better look at Jax.

“ I called him gay and started to run, I looked over my shoulder and tripped on that stupid upturned root.” I glared at it, “ and he fell onto me, and well my knee was up and let’s just say his groin landed on it.”

“ Ooh.” Aaron walked over to Jax, “ you need help man?”

He shook his head slowly, “ I’m fine, I just fell down onto her knee hard.” He opened his eyes blinking a few times.

“ I’m still sorry.” I pouted crossing my arms like a little kid.

He looked at me, “ it’s fine…but you owe me.”

I raised an eyebrow, “ and what do I owe you?”

He stood up slowly wincing at the movement, “ you’ll see.” He grinned, and somehow plucked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

“ Ow, your shoulder hurts!” I complained wiggling around in his grasp, I had a bad feeling I wasn’t going to be dry after this.

“ Then don’t move.” He laughed, “ don’t worry this won’t cause you any physical pain.”

“ Ohh that makes me feel a lot better.” I muttered watching the trees pass me, “ Jay will you help me?”

He shook his head, “ I’m sorry, but people who cross Jax don’t live for that long.” He laughed rubbing his shoulder.

I looked at Aaron with pleading eyes, “ sorry Ann, but like Jay said, people wont’ survive if they cross his path.”

I whimpered and let my limps go limp, feeling like a wet towel that had been draped over his shoulder. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the lake getting closer, the water washing up against the shore, a few birds squawking above us, the sounds of the twigs and leaves crunching underneath their feet.

I was bought out of my thought by my body flying through the air, and landing in the cold water of the lake. I gasped under the water and started to kick my way up, soon enough my head poked through the water to see a smug looking Jax, and of course Aaron and Jay were laughing their asses off. Tears streaming down their face due to the look of anger on my face.

I crossed my arms and glared at Jax, “ I hate you.”

He frowned, “ how will I ever live?”

“ You won’t.” I giggled making a smile cross his face.

He laughed and jumped into the water, " then I'm keeping you forever and ever."

" EWW! JAX STOP FLIRTING!" Jay yelled sending a disgusted look towards us.

I couldn't help but blush as I looked towards Jax who shrugged and wrapped his arms around me making Jay yell out more embarassing things.