Camera ***

Click.

held the camera at arms length and screwed my face up into a cheeky grin. The flash went of and the camera clicked, taking my picture and storing it inside the memory stick. I pulled the device down and pressed review. My picture appeared on the screen. I smiled at the face I made. "Sonny, you loon"

I put the camera down on the desk and sta in my chair. I gripped the desk and spun myself around. I laughed and stopped, getting dizzy.

Beep. Beep

I shook my head, "Wha...?"

Beep. Beep.

"Oh, phone...right"

I reached forward and picked up my phone. 'New Message' flashed on the screen. I pressed read and the message opened.

Hey Sonniii!
Can i cum ovr.
i'm mega bord.
<3Matty


I smiled and pressed reply.

Hi Mattayy!
yah, u can cum ovr.
Im just being a cam hore.
<3 sonniii


I put my phone back on the desk and turned on my computer. It beeped and that annoying Windows tune started up. I rolled my eyes and typed in my password.

Loading Your Personal Settings

"Yeah, Yeah..."

My desktop appeared with a picture of Jack Skelligton & Sally Ragdoll. I smiled and started to hum the tune of 'What's This?' as I opened up MSN & turned on my Webcam.

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls says: Hi sonny

SonnehWillEatYou says: Hey Chickah!

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls says: how r u?

SonnehWillEatYou says: Good, matty is coming ovr so yah.. u?

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls says: I'm good, just being bored on some forum

SonnehWillEatYou says: Oh how very entertaining

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls has asked to view your webcam. Decline (ctrl + d) or Accept (ctrl + a)

You have accepted to have your webcam viewed

I smiled and waved at the camera, making my cheeks puff up like a hamster with too much seeds in its mouth.

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls says: lol

SonnehWillEatYou says: =D

"Sonny? You up stairs?" Matt's voice echoed up through my door.

"Yeah, in my room" I called back, I went back to my computer and typed goodbye to my friend, Leona.

SonnehWillEatYou says: G2G Matt is heer. he says hiiiiiii! <3

HelloAngel-HalosAreForTheGoodGirls says: ok, hi matteh. *kisses*

SonnehWillEatYou says: *kisses*

I turned the moniter off and spun around to face the door as Matt appeared wearing rather tight jeans and a black Misfits tee. I grinned and patted my lap. He grinned just as wide and sat himself on my knee.

He leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. I kissed back, letting my hand softly stroke his face.

Click.

I broke away, looking around. Matt had my camera in his hand, giggling at the photo. I smiled and took the camera off him, looking at the photo.

"Hot"

"Indeed it is"

Matt leaned into my neck and started to kiss and bite at my skin. I tilted my head back and moaned. Thank God my parents weren't due back from their holiday untill Wednesday. I quickly held the camera up and took another photo. I felt Matt laugh slightly agaunst my neck and he pulled away.

"Lets have some fun with this shall we?" he said taking the camera out of my hands and standing up. I followed him to my bed and he pulled my head down for a more passionate kiss.

Click.

I pulled back, a smirk on my face as I pulled my t-shirt over my head, tossing it in the corner and conecting our lips once more. I slowly crawled onto of Matt and straddled his middle. I moved my mouth to his neck and did what he did to me only minutes ago. As he moaned and his hands rubbed my waist, I took the camera off him and...

Click.

I put the camera down on the blackets next to us and let my hand travel down his stomach, towards his belt. I un-did it and pulled his zipper down. Matt's hands settled just under my arms, pulling me closer to his body. I let my hand snake into his boxers and stroked him, feather-light, getting him hard.

Matt arched his back, moaning loudly. I continued to torture him slowly as he begged for more.

"Pl-please ...Just do it..." he whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes for a second, taking in a breath. I smiled and grasped his length in my hand, pumping him fast. "Oh God, yes!" he yelled out. I felt him pull my face to his, he tryed to kiss me but a suden orgasm resulted in only our lips brushing as Matt's lips formed an 'O'. He was close.

"Say my name?"

"Oh...Sooonny...oh Go-" He moaned, bucking his hips up. I caressed the side of his face with my free hand, rubbing his cheek with my thumb. Our noses only 2 centimetres away from each other as I stared into his eyes. I wanted to see the stars as he Came.

One last pump and I felt him spill over my hand, "SONNY! OH...OH!" He went limp under my body, panting heavily. I licked my lips and kissed him softly, our lips barely touching. I pulled away and Matt sighed loudly. "Thanks"

"Anytime baby" I smirked, pulling my hand out of his pants and wiping it on my dirty covers. I sat back on the matress as Matt lifted himself up, his hair sticking up. I smiled and stroked his face. He held my hand and gave it a squeeze. His smile intoxicating me.

I pulled my gaze away and went to get my t-shirt back on. As I pulled it over my head, my eyes met with my computer. The webcam's red light was still on. My stomach dropped.

Camera Whores.
♠ ♠ ♠
I re-posted this after a loooooong time. :tehe:
Enjoy.
God, it's ollld.