The only thing you'll get is this curse on your lips

Chapter Five

Chapter Five
“K I’m back, so what are we gonna do?” Pete said as he flopped down on the couch next to me.
“Oh, oh oh oh oh oh, I know. Let’s play truth or dare!!!” exclaimed Bekah.
“All right, who wants to go first?” asked Patrick.
“I will.” Said Joe. “Pete, truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to…. run around naked outside.”
“No way.”
“You said dare.”
“Fine, but if pictures of this show up on the internet, your ass is so mine.”
“It’s only a matter of time before it happens anyways.” Harlie said. So Pete got up and headed towards the door and stripped of all his clothes. He stepped out side and started running around, screaming like an idiot giving us all a good laugh, before Joe went to the door and said he could come back in. Pete came back into the living room fully dressed and sat down.
“Patrick, truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“How long has it been since you’ve been laid.?”
“Way to long. Andy truth or dare?”
“Dare.”
“I dare you to… kiss Melanie. And none of that peck on the cheek shit either.” Patrick said, causing a look of disagreement to spread across Pete’s face. Andy shifted over so he was sitting next to me. A small smile spread across my face. Andy leaned closer, our lips connected and he then started to pull away. I placed my hand on the back of his neck, deepening the kiss, remembering to try and make this seem as real as possible. He somehow managed to pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist, all while keeping out lips connected. I couldn’t help but feel guilty, wishing this was Pete instead, but he had to be taught a lesion. Andy carried us up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, shut the door and placed me on the bed. We started jumping up and down on the bed and started making moaning noises, all the while trying not to burst out laughing, only being able to imagine the look on Pete’s face.
“Oh god, that feels so good, don’t stop.” Andy cried out before we heard a door slamming with immense force. At that moment I started to feel guilty. I jumped off the bed and sprinted down the stairs and out the door.

~*~Pete’s POV~*~

I sat there, just watching Melanie practically make out with Andy right in front of me. I didn’t show it, but it was tarring me apart inside. Even if it was just a stupid little dare, I still wished that was me instead of Andy. Before I knew it they went upstairs. I tried not to let it bother me, but next thing I knew I heard the squeaking of bed springs and moans coming from up stairs. “Oh god, that feels so good, don’t stop.” I heard Andy say. That was it, that was the last fucking straw, I got up and stormed out of the house and started walking down the street. I heard foot steps behind me and some one grabbing my wrist and spinning me around. It was the last person I wanted to see right now, but oddly the first one I've wanted to see every other morning.
“What the fuck was all that about!” I screamed.
“What was what?”
“Don’t play fucking stupid with me, you know what I’m talking about. You fucking Andy just a while ago.”
“I wasn’t fucking him.”
“Don’t you lie to me, I heard you two up there.”
“Pete, we weren’t doing anything I swear. We were just jumping up and down on the bed making noises. If we really were doing anything. How do you think I could have gotten dressed that fast, and caught up to you right away. It was just a little trick, just to show you how much you hurt me back then. I swear, the whole time I was wishing it was you instead of Andy.”
“Honestly?”
“Honestly.” she said before leaning in to kiss me on the lips.