Frozen Water

prelude---

"I love you" the three emotinally destructive words, danced out of my lips so elgantly and free.

His sharp, solid, chocolate brown eyes burned through my tangled thoughts. If looks could kill, he would have had my soul encapsulated within the icy caverns of his black heart and damned to stay there for an eternity.

"You shouldn't say that. 'love' is merely a figure of speech. A useless and regretted emotion." his cold, harsh tone was like a bullet to the head. We could have been demolotion lovers with each expression and word portrayed in a protrait of melenchalony and darkness.

I reached out to stroke my figertips along is velvety cheek, but he flinched away and locked his hand on my wrist.

"How dare you. To think I could ever love such a creature as you? You shall feel every pain that love has to offer you sick, feeble girl."

I felt my face twist in agony. What had I done?

He looked out towards the frozen water of the lake beside us. Words could not describe its beauty. Each shimmering star reflected agaist the solid layer of ice. I could have been encaptured in its monlight haze if my gaze did not want to continuously embark upon him.

"It a good thing you can't swim."

Before I could reply his hands punched me into the water. The top layer of ice crashed into peices under my weight. The lake just dragged me in.
I kicked and squirmed about. I felt the cool ice crystals lodge though my lungs and an explosion of bubbles simmered over the open surface.

His figure was all wavy from underneath the water. He just stood above looking down at me. just staring....

The water...... it is so cold. It is so dark....

I reached out as if he would pull me up again, but slowly he faded away like a forgotten memory.

Death had now captured me. I was the forgotten memory. I was the one frozen in time... I am the one to ever defeat love......

I shall be avenged. All those who could ever love shall feel the very burning of a black, icy heart. I will be the one to encapsulate them and leave them in my dark revenge.

Now is my time to arise.....

Image
  1. patience and me
    introduction. please leave comments
  2. strike 1...2...and 3
    he loved her......angel of the ice
  3. See my story
    comments!!!!!
  4. Images
    yes...an update! shock horror
  5. Time is of the essence
    JESSICA'S POV