They Look at Me like I am some Princess...Boy are they Wrong

Characters
Name: Lacey Alley
Age: 16
High school Junior
Description: Lacey has dark straight brown hair with emerald green eyes. She usually wears black clothes and black eyeliner. If it’s not black clothing, then it’s other dark colors. She hates pastel colors. She’s always listening to music, which gets her in trouble. All of her friends are gothic, emo, or not preppy what so ever. Her best friend is her step-brother, Drakco Maxwell. She likes to spend a lot of her time alone, but is willing to open up time to her friends. Her family life is tough. Her mother abandoned her, her father favors her twin sister Casey, and her step-brother and her relationship is a little complicated. She never sees her dad since her step-mom divorced him and got custody over her and her sister, which is perfectly fine with her. She likes her step-dad, however, he does have his faults. Her worst enemy is her sister.
Name: Casey Alley
Age: 16
High school Junior
Description: Casey has straight blonde hair and sparkling, sapphire colored eyes. She wears preppy clothes and the shortest shorts, shirts, and miniskirts that she can get her hands on. Casey is a stuck up snob who gets what she wants when she wants. She is the most popular girl in the school with quite a reputation, a reputation of being the school’s biggest whore. She hates life at home, unless it’s with her dad that spoils her. Having a twin sister is the worst thing for her, especially when her sister is far from prep and so close to emo/goth. Practically everyone wants to be her friend, but she only has very few close friends, and only two best friends that she does almost everything with, Bridget Sklut (take out the K and that explains what she’s like) and Cami Campbell.
Name: Drakco Maxwell
Age: 18
High school Senior
Description: Drakco has pitch black hair, and chocolate brown eyes. He wears tight jeans and occasionally he will wear baggy pants. His t-shirts are usually band shirts or red, green, black, or dark blue. He wears hoodies a lot. He has a pierced eyebrow and two piercings on his bottom lip. He goes by Drake or Ryan (Ryan is his middle name). Practically all the girls love him, however, none of the preppy girls will admit it, except Casey, even though he is off limits for her. He is friends with the mysterious Ulric Alexander.
Name: Ulric Alexander
Sex: Male
Description:
High school senior.
Ulric Alexander; is six foot five inches tall, with dark brown wavy hair that comes down over the top of his deep blue eyes.
Dress style: Ulric always dress’s up in loose fitting jeans with a silver studded belt that keeps his pant from slipping to far down from below his waist line. He is always found wearing name brand hoodies that are always pulled up over his blocking any one from actually getting a decent look at his face; accept for those that really know him.
Sibling:
A half sister
Likes:
Heavy/ death metal music
Relaxing under an oak tree on the school premises
Hanging out at the mall with his friends
Dislikes:
Preppy know it alls
His step parents
Attending school
Name: Karl Malone
Sex: Male
Age: 16
High school Junior
Karl is short compared to most of his friends at 5’3, but what he lacks in height is made up in his muscle mass at 145 pounds, 5% body fat, with a chiseled set of rock hard abs. Karl is known as the good looking one in his group, with his deep dark green eyes, ivory white smile with dimples, and with his hair always spiked up in the front.
Karl is an athletic youth that enjoys physical sports, specifically rugby.
Karl’s family life has been complicated, his dad left when he was growing up and his mother has done her best to play both mom and dad roles for her son, but she fears he may be falling in with the wrong crowd ever since she found marijuana in his room. Karl is an only child and has always reaped the benefits of the loving mother who gives him whatever he wants. Karl has a flamboyant personality compared to most of his friends; he is very outgoing and caught up on the latest fashion trends particularly when its bright eye catching colors and tight fitting jeans.

I will have the rest of the Character Descriptions up later.