Happiness was just a memory that would soon become reality again.

JAR

The Kerplunk CD that they had given him earlier.

"Oh my God....." said Billie he bent down and threw up. He couldn't believe it neither of the m could.

"How did this happen?" asked Mike holding back tears

"Well there's a bullet in one of his wheels so we think he lost control."

"My friend drove of the other day now he's gone and all they say is you gotta live cause life goes on" Billie sang under his breath quickly being interrupted by a BANG!

"WHAT THE FU...." Said Billie just before he was pulled down by Mike and Tre'. To be safe the crawled over behind the squad car and sat huddled up together

"Why are we being shot at?" asked Billie

"Who knows" was Mike's reply

The last fire was shot.

"Ok you guys can get up now they were taken into custody and are in the squad car now go home and thank your family that you're alive to see them" said Rick waling off towards Jason

"Come on" said Mike putting his arms around Tre' and Billie's shoulders and walking in the direction of the Berkley home " tomorrow we go on tour" said Mike

While on there 2nd part of the Kerplunk Tour in Minnesota, Billie was singing "80" on stage and he had spotted Adie in the crowd wearing a Black halter, long sleeved fishnet fishnet shirt, those really wide fish-net tights and black converse. He really wanted to call her on stage. But he couldn't it wasn't in the plan of the set. After it was his 200th time he'd spot Adie he couldn't take it anymore.

"This next song is for Adrienne Nesser.... Where is Adrienne Nesser" said Billie through the microphone "ah her she is" he said seeing her walk towards the stage with a smile across her face. Billie reached his hand out into the crowd and grabbed Adie and pulled her up. Mike and Tre' were confused but then understood.

**Flashback to when Billie first met Adie***

Sitting under the stars Adrienne had her arms wrapped around Billie's neck. Billie's were wrapped around her waist. They were in the midst of a passionate kiss when her cell phone went off.

"Oh I'm sorry Billie I have to go but here's my number and where I live" said Adie quickly giving him a peck and walking off.

"
I sit outside and watch the sunrise
Look out as far as I can
I can't see her, but in the distance
I hear some laughter
We laugh together

Then I hold my breath and close my eyes
And dream about her
Cause she's 2000 light years away." Sings Billie as he walks back to the book mobile.

**End of flashback***

"Alright she's the inspiration for this song!" yelled Billie into the mic right as 2, 000 light-years Away began.

* Adie's POV *

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE FOUND ME IN THE CROWD AND IS SINGING 2, 000 LIGHTYEARS AWAY TO...... ME!

MAN IS HE HOT, GOD HOW COULD I HAVE SURVIVED NOT BEING WITH HIM?

* End of Adie's pov*

"Because she's 2, 000 light-years awayyyyyyyyyy" Sang Billie Joe

Billie signaled Adrienne to go back stage and she did.
After the played At the Library Billie Joe bolted off stage like a bat out of Hell to get to Adrienne. She was getting a Budweiser when she saw Billie and ran just as fast... Were running so fast that they forgot to stop and ran into each other. They just laughed and Billie Joe didn't take his eyes off of her or her waist for the Whole rest of the Day.

Then once again faced with the duty of a Band they had to leave again. He promised to call her when he had a spare moment that moment hadn't come for two years. I was now June 22 1994 when she had gotten a call that would heighten her spirits.

"Hello?" she said through the receiver

"Adrienne!" came the voice that sent chills up her spine "It's Billie I want you to come to California I'll pay for it I just want to see you really Badly!" begged Billie

"Oh my God ok um I'll leave like right now I'm gonna pack a few things and then I'm gonna come see you ok!?" Adrienne said franticly scrambling up the stairs to her bedroom and gathering everything she'd need.

"Ok..... I love you," said Billie

"I love you too" said Adrienne Man those words hit her like a ton of bricks. Even though he hadn't called in 2 years all of the sudden he wants her to fly out to California because he wants to see her, I mean couldn't he fly out to her? She became very curious to what might happen.

It was about 12:00 am in California when Adie had hit ground.

"Hello and Welcome to San Francisco International Airport it's 78 degrees in San Francisco 73 degrees in Oakland and Berkley if this is where your vacation is Welcome and enjoy if you are coming home then Welcome Home" said the annoyingly perky flight attendant

Walking off the plane and walking towards the moving belt she went and got her luggage and went out front to wait for Billie.
While sitting there she started to hum to the tune burnout not even realizing Billie was about to sneak up behind her [of course]. Tapping her foot to the tune seeing lots of people walk by but not Billie she stood up just as Billie was going to grab her and in the process they both fell over causing many glance from onlookers who had seen that they were just a crazy in love couple and just smiled. [ugh mushy gushy people on the street].

Laughing Adie sat up and got her luggage and Billie linked his arm around hers. He's being very affectionate Adie thought. It could be the fact that he has Blonde hair and no dreadlocks maybe but then she thought that personality couldn't change just from looks.

Billie had still been driving the same blue 67 Ford Fairlane except from all the money Dookie had made he obviously fixed up the car to get it working properly.

"I love what you've done to the car" Adie said admiring the green flames going down the car at the edge of the doors.

"Heh thanks" Billie said opening the trunk to put my luggage in.

" Ok" so do you want to go home in Oakland or just fool around in town in Oakland?" questioned Billie when we were in the car.

"Um lets just see Oakland I've never really seen the underground Gilman before" Adie said with excitement

"Um well Gilman's in Berkley and well after Dookie they really didn't want us to play there anymore they think we're sellouts." Replied Billie

"Oh Bill I'm so sorry" I said leaning my head on top of his shoulder

"Hmm you want to something really obscure?" asked Adie

"Um how obscure are we talking about here?" Billie questioned

"Oh I dunno maybe a... Tattoo!" said Adie her face glowing

"Uh sure ok why not!" Billie said after it finally clicked that she had said Tattoo "I know a great place where Mike Tre and I get ours done... Very reliable"

At the Tattoo Parlor

"Hey Rico!" said Billie to the Artist

"Hey Bill my man" Rico said before noticing the beautiful lady he was with "Ah and who might you be?

"Um Adie.. Adie Nesser" Adie said clinging a bit to Billie and Billie just smirking seeing her get a bit tipsy at the sight of so many needle and colors and patterns to choose from.

"We're here cause we want to do something um obscure in Adie's words" Billie said looking down at her.

"Well alright then shall we look at the designs or do you already have an idea?" questioned Rico

"Um well I dunno about Adie but I got a spur of the moment idea" said Billie Looking at Adie

"Me Too!" she said the image she wants clicking into her head.

"Well alright let me get Cat and we'll get started." Said Rico going in the back of the room to get another tattoo artist.

Meanwhile

Adie's POV

"So watcha going to get?" Billie asked looking at me with longing

"A surprise!" I said looking at him with reassurance. "Don't worry it won't be a fire breath Billie Joe Armstrong dragon slash guitar" I said starting to crack up at my random tattoo design.

Laughing a bit with me "Ok" he said giving me a kiss on the forehead before Cat whisked me away with her and Rico doing the same with Billie. Before this trip was over Both Lives would be changed... For better or for worse.