Happiness was just a memory that would soon become reality again.

She

When Billie spotted his wife he ran towards her, totally forgetting about the encore until he felt Adrienne pushing him out onto stage saying, "Go! Go! Quick" He didn't let go of Adrienne so when he went back out onto stage Adrienne followed with a big smile on her face. Seeing her husband's fans and seeing them all cheer was like the coolest thing she had ever witnessed.

"Alright people this is our last song and it's dedicated to everyone who felt like they're being controlled by something or someone!" screamed Billie, He broke out into 'She'

She/she screams in silence/a sullen riot penetrating through her mind/.....

After he finished he kissed his wife in front of hundreds of people, and he could care less what people thought at that moment. Breaking away to say "Thank you Chicago!".

He walked off stage with Adrienne in tow. "oh my god Billie that was so punk rock!" she squealed
"You guys kicked major ass out there"

Mike smirked "Thanks Adie...." He paused "man I need a drink"

Tre' came running over with a water bottle and emmersed Mike with water "that better?!" he replied chugging down what was left of the water.

"Dork" chuckled Billie

"Hey Billie what do you think of Blue hair?" asked Adie

"Um don't you remember Woodstock, 94.... My blue hair!" Billie replied

"Well duh! But what do you think of ME dying my hair black and putting blue and blonde streaks in?" she asked

Sighing "Adie do what you want to your hair I could care less just don't touch mine!" Billie laughed

"For now" Mike said hinting that Billie should keep a close eye on Adrienne and her hair products.

Tre' piped up a "congrats on the budding offspring", in which Adie thanked and Billie laughed at how he said congrats.

"Jase you staying?" asked Mike

"I wish but I gotta do some business up in Oakland so I won't be joining you" Jason replied "My flights tomorrow so I'm going to stay back but have a safe trip"

Adie went over and hugged him "Thanks for flying with me and being my 'travel buddy'"

"Hey no prob it was fun sorta playing keep away from Green Day" he laughed

"Yeah" Adie said

Doug walked over "Hey you guys ready?"

Billie looked at his wife nodding his head "Now we are" and they loaded onto the bus.

^&^&^&^&^&^&^&

-Bump-

"What the hell was that?!" Adie asked in a worried tone

"I'm not su... "

Doug walked in "Uh we got a flat so you guys are gonna have to stay at a motel about 2 miles up"

"What about the bus?" asked Mike

"I'll stay back and call a truck to see what can be done" Doug replied

Everyone stood up "Um Doug how are we supposed to get to the Motel?" Asked Billie

Doug looked at Billie with an 'Are you serious look' "Um walk it's really not that far"

"Ok Gang lets MOVE OUT!" announced Tre' walking towards the door

"Jeez Tre wanna wake up the coyotes or something?" asked Mike with a small smile across his face

"Coy... Coyotes?!" stuttered Tre'

"Yeah ones with BIG fangs" Adie said

Tre' stopped and took a drink of whatever he had in his hand and slowly turned around to expose foam coming out of his mouth like a rabid animal, he had a twisted facial expression to add to that. He grabbed Adie and pretended to attack her playfully. "Tre'!" laughed Adie "Stop your gonna kill me from making me laugh so hard"

"Hey 'Dumb and Sexy'" said Billie

"Aw Bill that ain't very nice she's your wife" said Tre'

Billie just rolled his eyes "never mind I see a sign" he pointed in the direction of a sign reading Last Ride in Motel.

"That's gotta be it" replied Mike

When they reached the entrance they walked up to the front desk a skinny man sat behind with greasy green hair and had looked like Cocaine had gotten the better of him.

"Um hi we.. Uh all four of us need one room for tonight" said Mike

"Rightous dudes.. Oh and dudet um room 303 and enjoy" said the odd man

Walking out of the front hall and towards the rooms the found 303, when the got inside they were horrified. The room smelled and had cracks in the walls the mirror was half gone and the floor was sticky.

"Well at least the beds... Bed looks nice" said Adie

"And BIG" added Tre'

"Yeah... Um I'm tired so I'm gonna go to bed" Adie replied walking towards the bed and sliding in only to discover a bloody knife.

"HOLY SHIT!" she screamed

"WHAT!" screamed Billie

"A.... A knife... Bloody" cried Adrienne

Walking over to his shook up wife he looked at where she lay before and sure enough there was a bloody knife. "um.... We'll just sleep on the floor then" he said

Tre' laid down on the floor and in less than 2 seconds stood up saying "HELL NO"

"Ok 3rd plan Adie will sleep on my lap and we'll sleep in the Chairs" said Billie

"Agreed" they all answered

If any of these four people didn't understand what it was like to be in Hell they were sure to have a very rude awakening.